Req.: 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓈. (𝒯𝓌)

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF NECROPHILIA, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF NECROPHILIA, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE. PLEASE DONT READ IF YOURE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH EITHER OF THESE.

This chapter won't be so long because I am not 100% comfortable with writing this myself, thank you for understanding. <33

Requested by: gacha3pea-emman1-3

((Human Mafia AU))

~

Narrator's POV:

The neighborhood was flashing in blue and red lights. A small crowd of people, the neighbors, gathering around but keeping their distance. Sobbing was heard too. Surprisingly it wasn't the dead woman's girlfriend, but one of her very best friends. Lust couldn't contain himself and started sobbing the moment he heard of what happened. And even though Dust never liked him that much, he let him cry against his shoulder, one or two tears rolling down his cheeks silently aswell. A few police officers asked the neighbors to leave, who quickly apologized and left. As Killer's lifeless body was shoved into the ambulance, another officer turned to her friends and family. "We're all so sorry for your loss, but with suicide we always have to turn the body in for inspection. (Don't have a go at me, idk if that's true or not) Only one person will be able to accompany us for space lacking reasons..", she explained. 

They looked at each other, exchanging looks. "I'm going.. the rest of you go home and get some rest, get Lust and yourselves some tea..", finally Nightmare spoke. Though her voice was hard as stone, it was still trembling. But the authority in her voice didn't fade. Horror was gonna protest but Dust grabbed his arm in a firm grip. "We're leaving.", with that, all three were gone. Dream stayed behind for a moment longer, wanting to comfort his sister but not knowing how to. In the end, he simply gave her a short hug from the side and whispered: "Call whenever you need me.. I speak for all of us, including Cross and Error.." Then he left too. The officer led Nightmare into the ambulance and wrapped a blanket around her. During the entire ride, Nightmare didn't say a word, nor shed a tear. 

~

Hours later, Nightmare was finally allowed to enter the room Killer was in. She sat beside the hospital bed and shakily took Killer's cold as ice hand. Just a moment after she placed a kiss on the cold hand, a doctor entered the room. "Ah, good evening miss.", he explained that there was nothing wrong with Killer; No poison, no abnormal causes, no stabwounds. She was very healthy and it was purely because she strangled and choked herself to death with a noose. Just how Nightmare found her in the garden. The doctor leaned against the side of the wall. "Though, such a shame for such a beautiful, unmarried girl..", "... thank you, doctor,  that's all I wanted to know." 

Who did that guy think he was? Talking about her Killer like that. 

"Hm.. what a waste, could've done so many more things in life..~", he spoke, reaching a hand out  to touch Killer. To which he was immediately stopped by Nightmare holding his wrist very tightly."Maybe unmarried. That was my mistake not to change that. Not. Single.", she spoke in a very sharp tone. "Now, leave before she's not the only dead person in this room, ya fucking perv. I do not want to know what you did to her while I wasn't in the room.", the doctor tried to rip his arm away from Nightmare, but she didn't move one inch, keeping an iron grip on her. "Now scram.", she spoke and let go of his now swollen wrist as he rushed out of the room, leaving the two of them alone. 

"...Hey..? Do you hear me? Do you hear me now?", she whispered, looking back at Killer with her eyes glistening in tears. "You said you'll stay! 'If madness overtakes us both, then nobody would be alone, the ghost of us can linger here, forever not to disappear'? Your words.. so why.. what happened, love...", her voice began to tremble more and more as she finally sunk her face into Killer's cold hand, tears streaming down her cheeks like the niagra falls..

~

710 words

Surprisingly, I wrote this without crying. Yes, the last part in italic is a song text from the song "The killing kind".