Fem!Killermare meets Mafia!Killermare

Thanks @MandaraMinu for the idea

Reminder, my Killer is female either way so technically it's Fem!Killermare meeting Straight!Mafia!Killermare

And bear with me, I know it'll be confusing as shit with two identical Killers but I'm not gonna make them call each other ,mafia me' or some shit that's cringe ;-;

(screenshot credits to: Vo Memes on YT)

~

A loud repeated banging made Nightmare go downstairs to check on her kids- crewmates I mean. There she found Dust banging Cross' head against the coffee table. „Dust, what..?", „This cocksucker broke my smash bros sd card!", „Fucking hell it was an accident! Deal with it you manchild!" Dust threw Cross another poisonous glare. „Dust, let him go, I'll buy you a new one. Cross, why?", „I was gonna put it back into the case but it fell into the coffee! I didn't fuckin mean to!" Nightmare sighed and rubbed her forehead. „Don't hurt each other.. fuck", she muttered and went to the kitchen, the sight there brightening her mood immediately.

Killer was swaying around, rolling together cakepops. The taller woman couldn't help but to creep her arms around the other's waist, which made her jump. „Oh- hey darling, you finished with your paperwork yet?", „Mm, not entirely, but I can take a break~" She trailed a couple kisses up Killer's neck, making her giggle. She returned the loving gesture by placing a soft kiss against the side of her head. „Wanna try some of the dough?", „Hm.. sure, why not" Killer took out a teaspoon and held it up with a little dough on it. Nightmare tasted it and nodded. „Tastes very good, love."

Though Killer asked quite a few times, Nightmare refused to let go of her while finishing the cakepops. Although she didn't mind all that much as Nightmare only held her and would normally be quite.. touchy. Besides, she was also quite a help while glazing the cakepops in white chocolate. Once Killer put them into the fridge, Nightmare picked her up and carried her to the living room. They watched Dust win in gang beasts again and again against Horror, who started getting frustrated. Their boss could barely focus because of how tired she was getting. Killer noticed by how heavy her body was getting ontop of her.

„You should go rest, Night.. you're overworked.", she purred and placed a kiss on the taller's head. All she could hear was a muttered „I don't wanna" before she pretty much dozed off. Killer sighed and kicked Dust's back. „What, you tar leaking bitch?", „She's too heavy for me to pick her up. Can you carry her to bed?" Dust muttered some pissy shit but nonetheless pressed pause on his game before standing up. He stretched until his back popped then carefully picked Nightmare up. Though she was a woman, she was really not that much smaller than Dust, nor much less muscular. Nonetheless he carried her to the darkened room with ease, throwing the thick blanket over her without much care. Well. Shown care.