(Pt. 2) ♡︎𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔♡︎

Have this little thing I drew quite a while back of Dust and Francesca (OC!!!). I know it looks wanky, bite me, I drew that on my iPhone 12 mini.

~

It wasn't the birds or the light breeze that woke Killer, but the warm breaths and soft kisses being placed down her bruised neck and collarbones. She couldn't help but smile before her eyes fluttered open, meeting a pair of mismatched ones. "Hey", "Hi there.." Killer's hand moved to Nightmare's head, stroking it gently. "Hm..~ Did you rest well, love?", "Well, a tad sore but yknow." Nightmare's voice was sweet as honey, her expression turning into a slightly guilty one after Killer's response. "Well..", Nightmare rubbed her neck nervously and chuckles a bit, "I guess I let myself a tad too loose..~ I apologize, my darling", "Apology accepted. Now, why was it you woke me up so early?"

Nightmare's guilty smile turned even more guilty. "You have a mission, remember?", "Fuck you."

~

The mission she was sent on about an hour later, was much more exhausting than Killer had hoped it would be. Once gotten home, she immediately went upstairs and took a relaxing shower. The blood of her victims and a some of her's trickled down her soft skin and into the drain. With a towel wrapped around her head and torso, Killer went into her room. Or well. Nightmare's.
The first few things she saw in the closet were the ones she put on. Only then did she let her body rest against the soft matress. Killer's heavy eyelids lidded partially and her muscles eased off. Soon she had drifted into a sort of napping-woke state.

Meanwhile, Nightmare had made dinner for her sons- I mean. Employees. Her employees. But she quickly noticed that Killer hadn't come downstairs yet, so she went to check on her girlfriend. Having heard water running earlier, she knew Killer had taken a shower, so she must have been in their room. Once she entered the room, Nightmare's gaze softened into a smile. She stepped closer to Killer, who was lying on the king-sized bed face first. The large bed didn't make any noise as Nightmare sat down beside her dozing lover. Nightmare slowly set her hands down onto Killer's back, carefully massaging her shoulders.

Killer took a deep breath and shifted a little as she exhaled again. "Tired, babes?", "Hm.. quite, yes.." She bent down and placed a kiss on the back of the smaller's neck. "I'm sorry my darling, but it was quite an important job I could only be certain it was done correctly if done by you. Besides, I barely think you'd be up to destroying a couple Quantumtale timelines.", at the end of her sentence, Killer turned to face Nightmare and made a pained face, to which Nightmare couldn't hold back a laugh.

The queen sat up straight and sat onto her girlfriend's thighs, not with all her weight though because she'd probably end up cutting off any blood that came through her legs. Killer opened her eyes again, confused and with a sceptical look on her face. „Relax, I already drained you enough yesterday", Nightmare flirted with a small smirk, to which Killer scoffed and closed her eyes again. Her warm hands slid beneath Killer's t-shirt and up her back. Before Killer could question any more, she exhaled heavily as the tall woman started rubbing her tense shoulders. It was quite a shock how gentle Nightmare could be.

Killer glanced back when Nightmare let out a small giggle. "What..?", "Nothing, your back's just all bumpy from all the scars you have. It's cute."
The younger girl just scoffed and hugged a pillow against her chest since laying on her front wasn't particulary comfortable. Soon soft kisses tickled against her back and neck as loving hands carressed her. "Mm.. I love everything about you, darling", "Oh? And what would that be, hm?"

Nightmare blinked repeatedly, taking a moment to think. Then she began to list in a whisper: "Your eyes, mesmerizing.. your voice when you talk, whisper- and moan of course too. The way you pucker your lips when you're mad at someone, your caring heart, especially with kids.. don't even get me started on your body, despite all the wounds and scars. If anything, they make you even more unique."
Killer was quiet for quite a bit, causing her girlfriend to worry a bit. "F-Fuck you.", "Heh, you just can't deny I have an incredible charm. Or rizz, how kids nowadays call it-" That made Killer laugh a bit.

((A/N: One thing I think would fit Nightmare very well is how she'd probably not be using modern slang a lot, but I think she'd understand most of it, because yknow, she's kinda 500+ years old. But talking to teenagers would probably always be a pain for her lmao))

"Alright alright, lay down already, I wanna go to bed.", "Hm.. I suppose I can lie down for a while longer with you, but I'm gonna have to go finish off some work later tonight. Don't worry, I won't stay up too  long." Killer nodded happily and flipped onto her back with her arms opened for her girlfriend. Nightmare happily layed down beside her and shifted her head onto the smaller's chest. "And I love you too.."

~

I know it's short but I really don't know what else to add here. Only other thing I have to say is across the spiderverse wass fucking awesome. Daddy Miguel.