To Us Who were Beautiful

November 9, 2021
Entry: 013

"To us who were beautiful." That was the title of the playlist that caught my attention. It piqued my interest because it reminded me of you. To be more specific, it reminded me of us. The word us used to be my favorite word. I won't deny that it still is up until now. Only difference is the fact that "us" is not as beautiful as we used to be. What is "us"? What were we?

I'd say we were the best, well that is at least in my perspective. You and I were partners in crime. You had my back and I had yours. You were mine and I was yours. We were the perfect match that complements each of our imperfections.

We'd look into each other's orbs realizing how much passion and affection was present. We'd laugh so crazily, people would've brought us to the mental hospital if they could. We'd hold one another as if there was no more tomorrow. If only we knew that there was no tomorrow, we could've held each other longer than we used to.

I still crave for you. I still long for you. It's still you from then till now. Us was enough, but right now "you" has much more value. I don't care if there's no us, just give me one more chance to see you. Just come back once more, I don't care if you'd just say good bye. At least I'll get the chance to say goodbye. "Darling, why must you die in such a beautiful time?"

But what can I do? You're long gone. All I can do is reminisce about how beautiful you and I were. "To us who were beautiful. I love you, my love."

<~▼┗♡☆゚.*・。゚✧◍♡◍✧゚.*゚☆♡┛▼~>
The piano music video entitled "To Us Who Were Beautiful" by Music Drawing has inspired me to write something. Although it is very short, I keep this story to heart and smile amidst it's lonely ending.

If you wish to listen to it, here's a link:

Disclaimer: Photo is not mine credits to the owner. Inform me if you wish to put it down due to copyright.

Sincerely,
Gela
╰(*'︶'*)╯