Unbeknownst Romance

June 22, 2022
Entry: 017

He had no plans on falling for anyone at the time being. But fate says otherwise as his eyes meet the most beautiful woman in the world. His heart started thumping with only a glance at the sight before him. How could he not? She was undoubtedly a beauty! From her soft mesmerizing skin to her long umber hair that matched her gorgeous hazel orbs, "Ahh, those eyes..." He sighs in captivation as he reminisces the memory of when he first saw her.

Simply everything about her from head to toe, from who she is and what she's like, he knew that he was slowly gaining interest. And time was able to tell that indeed he already has. Starting from borrowing a simple notebook, to interacting for an activity, the next thing you know, they were chatting daily and he couldn't help but realize how awestruck he's become of her.

The mystery of having butterflies in your stomach whenever the main character was in love, who knew he'd get to experience it in reality as well? She was the first to have ever captured his heart, most especially as they chatted from day to day on a video call. "So this is the feeling everyone else talks about." He mumbles in content. All of this was nice to hear, but the question stands, did she return such admiration?

Luckily, she did. From seeing him as a mere adorable young boy, to a gentleman who has captured her heart. Although it wasn't her first time to meddle in the thing called love, she could certainly claim that he was her home. A home she never thought of finding not only love, but her soul who has been thought to have been lost for quite some time.

Life wasn't easy for anyone, and that truth presented itself in the life of the young lass. Undeniably, giving it all up was something that lingered in her. But amidst the darkness, who knew he'd be the guiding light? Who knew she would find herself once again by the presence of getting to know someone else? What sparked friendship and acceptance of each other's being, fruited in a love so beautiful.

So beautiful that even hurdles of arguments couldn't be left aside till the sunrise. What must be solved now shall not stay quiet till the other falls asleep, no, making up to each other was a need. In each other's arms, they felt complete. However, to open one door may mean to close another, the loss of the boy's father.

Feeling ecstatic with what's going on may drastically change in a blink of an eye. Although it hurts and sad to hear, one must not stay down forever. Oh how lucky they were, the both of them claimed. Lucky to have each other when they needed it and happy to realize that they had it. A relationship that was willing to stay through the ups and downs. A story that started so simple, yet has become complex to a certain extent.

Because fate allowed them to cross paths,  it however also hindered them to walk their journey holding hands to make it known to others. It was a forbidden story that is better left untold because of the fear that it would only lead them further apart. An unbeknownst love story that was ordinarily simple yet so beautiful. A truth that was made known to a lucky listener, a random stranger. Who knew that I would hear such a sincere heart that screams "I'm in love with my first and definitely my last"? A genuine message that says they are each other's homes no matter what.

May this short story be a reminder to the lovely couple of how touching it is to hear their simple testimony about adoration. An appreciation letter from a stranger in whom they have given hope that although rare, true love still exists. May their hearts continue to love and enjoy each other as time continues to pass.

Sincerely yours,
The lucky stranger to hear your story.

<~▼┗♡☆゚.*・。゚✧◍♡◍✧゚.*゚☆♡┛▼~>

A story inspired by strangers who filled my imagination with wonders of what love could be and have been. It has surely been awhile since I have written something that I was proud of, and yours is truly one of them. May your lives be fruitful and enjoyable.

Disclaimer: Photo is not mine credits to the owner. Inform me if you wish to put it down due to copyright.

Sincerely,
Gela
◉‿◉