Inspired by Blessed by Mana

This is a poem written by VIIIhmmmm, having been inspired by the fic. I loved it a lot and got permission to post it for ya all. Also if you like this one, do check out their other works and their fics as well. You won't regret it.

(A/N - I haven't discontinued this fic, you imbeciles. And I will update when I can.)

Enjoy!!!
____________________________________________

Inspired from Blessed by Mana:Elven Lord

   A leader, a mage, a light, but corrupted by lies of a demon whose magic is word,

  An undeath spell brought back into world of living, to see old friend and children of new time your heart was joyful yet hurt
   And after defeat of the dark creature you entrusted blades into hands of a smiling boy

    Ready for peaceful rest, bringer of the light, but fate never had plans to leave to rest one of her toys…

   Given a new chance in the world whose power was alien to you, where mana didn't sing,

Left without a blessing, in unfamiliar world, with kingdoms at cold war and path to find within.

  You forged a sword by hand, you awaken your magic, left without light with wind to guide your hand.

    Will you ever be able to bring peace into this world or drown it will in darkness of demon-like creatures from far away land?

   So fight without doubt, so cut without mercy of those who serve corruption, pain others, bring despair.

    You must protect those close and find out the secrets hidden in sky high land and continent far away, to protect those about who you care.

     But will you fall again like the first time under a demon's whisper? Do you have strength to stand and not fall on your knees?

     Or will you become yet again a beacon of shining power, leaving the corrupted once to burn far far beneath…

____________________________________________