Chapter 2:Hoppers cabin

( pretend max was in Hawkins a few months before going to school and meeting the boys, just so the story makes specs)

It has been a few months since the first time he saw max and has been going out to her ever since. They both have grown very close. Sev doesn't know what is wrong with him but everything he is near her he feels there are, butterflies in his stomach. Little did he know max was feeling the same.

It was night time and sev was sitting in his room reading through the dictionary hopper gave him while el was in her room.

Sev and el now live with hopper since he helps them he doesn't really know what he is doing but there still Alive so he is doing alright.

Sev could hear static from el's room she was trying to contact Mike.

Sev doesn't like Mike, he gets too close to el from his likening. But el likes him so there is Notting he can do without it ending in eleven killing him.

Hearing his belly rumble he looked up at the clock- it was 8:15 where is hopper he would be here? We need dinner.

Before he started to panic he heard a knock on the ground door. Signing he got up from his bed went to the ground door and undone the many locks.

Opening the door he came face to face with the stored hopper.

"Hey, hop" the boy smiled moving out of the way letting the tired man come in. When hopper came through he started to re-lock the door.

Hopper put his hat on the hat holder before turning towards the boy that's walking to the couch.
"Hey kid"

"Hey ...what'd we talk about?" Hopper said with a stern voice.

Sev's eyes went to where hopper was looking, he saw half-eaten eggos on the kitchen table, he mentally prepared himself for what is about to happen.

Sev got up and sat down at the small dinner table hopper taking a seat across from him.

Sev was about to say something but he got interrupted before he could say anything.

"No signal" El's voice came from her room loudly

"What? Hopper shouted

"No signal, eight-one-five, you're later"

"Yeah, I lost track of time. I'll signal next time, all right? And it's eight-fifteen not eight- five - one"

The girl came out of her room and took her seat next to Sev, before looking at hopper. "Eight-fifteen"

Hopper nodded, rolling up his sleeves, and setting them on the table."Now, what'd we talk about? Dinner first, then dessert. Always. that's the rule, Yeah?"

El liked down in shame and gave hopper a little, "yes"

Sev turned towards el giving her a knowing look as she gave him a kick in the leg.

Whining he looked up to hopper to see if he saw what just happened. Hopper was just eating his food pretending he doesn't notice Sev looking at him. Quietly cursing he went back to eating his food.

The next morning Seven was ready and dressed for the day, he had a little vampire bite on his neck he drew in with a red marker.

He was sitting on his messy bed reading a book when he noticed something staging at his door

He looked up and made a frightening noise when he saw El standing with a bed sheet on her" what are you wearing?is that your bed sheet?"

" Halloween costume," she told him holding up one for him to put on.  
"put on"

"I'm no thanks I'm already dressed up," he said to her, when she gave him a confused look he showed her his vampire bite marks.

"What's that"

"Vampire marks I'm a vampire," he told her hissing at her, making her jump, laughing he walked out to the kitchen.

Walking towards the stove kettle filling it with water and holding it in his hands and using the light to heat it for him. Wiping the blood away from his nose he poured the water into the milk.

He sat down at the dining table, watching with a smile as El snuck up on hopper as he was making breakfast.

Hopper turned around to greet them when he jumped back in fright when the saw El on the ground of him as a ghost." Oh, Jesus!"

Sev was about to start laughing, but he covered it up with a cough.

"Ghost" was all she said.

Hopper nodded his head, gonging trying to calm himself, as he placed two plates on the table"yeah I see that"

"Halloween"

"Sure is, but right now, is breakfast, ok? Come one, let's eat." Hopper said placing his plate on the table and sitting down, and taking a bite out of his bacon.

El stood next to the table, still, as a ghost" they won't see us, make sev ghost too"

"Who won't see you?" Hopper asked, looking towards El but she didn't answer so he looked towards Sev instead.

"The bad men," Sev told him not looking at him.

"What are you talking about?" hopper sighed.

"Trick or treat" sev and el said at the same time.

"Yous want to go trick or treating?" Hopper asked raising an eyebrow, looking between the two as they nodded.

"Yes, but —"

"So you know the answer is no" hopper interrupted her.

"But they won't see us" Sev argued back to him.

"I don't care. You can't go out there ghost or not, it's a risk. We don't take risks, Alright? They're stupid and—-"

"We're not stupid," Sev and El said, El was harsh but Sev said it with a gasp and an offended look.

"Exactly"

El grumbled, pulling off her sheet and sitting down next to her brother and starting to eat her breakfast.

The silence was awkward so Sev started to eat his food faster, so he could get away.

"Look, alright" hopper signed, putting his mug down " how about I get off early tonight, and I buy us a bunch of candy, and we can sit around and get fat, and we can watch a scary movie together? How's that for compromise?"

"C-compromise?" El said as she stopped twirling her fort between her finger and started to squint her eyes at him.

"C-o-m-promise. Compromise. How about that's your word of the day? yeah? It's something that's kinda in-between.it's like halfway happy."

"By five-one-five?"

"Five-fifteen. yeah sure"

"Promise?"

Sev started to worry, what if hopper didn't keep his promise Eleven would be devastated and angry, very angry.

"Yes, I promise"

"You better" Sev whispered to himself. Hopper looked at the boy in confusion before he could say anything, Sev sat up and walked to his room and closed the door loudly.

He looked around his room, and when he spotted what he was looking for he picked it up it was his walkie-talkie, sitting on his bed he started to mess with it, seeing if he could get onto one of his friends. But he could never.

Putting it back in its hiding place he picked up a book and started to read.