Chapter 16:The movies

Oɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.

"Some people still believe redheads get their unusual hair colour from the devil, you know what I kind of believe it," Sev joked, reading Max an article from a magazine. They were both lying on his bed.

Max scoffed smacking Sev's shoulder.

He scoffed. Gesturing his hands towards her " Evil,"

Rolling her eyes she laid her head down on his chest.

Hearing music from El's room, Sev groaned knowing they weren't listening to it like normal people.
"Why can't they do that in Mike's house, it's Disgusting,"

"It's cute, they like each other,"

Sev put down his magazine, looking down at her,
"We like each other, but aren't eating each other's face off every moment we see each other," shuddering his head in disappointment.

Max laughed at him, bringing her hand up to his cheek, and pulling him down into a kiss.

Catching a glance at the clock, Sev jumped out of bed. Nearly knocking Max off with him.
"Shit!"

"What?"

"We have to go cinema, remember?"

"Oh shit yeah! I still don't get why El can't come?" Max questioned Sev as she got dressed out of her pyjamas. Sev doing the same.

When they finished getting dressed, Sev walked over to her and looked down at her.
"Because they want El more than they want me, it's more dangerous for her, come on we are gonna get a lift off hopper and leave mike to bike to the mall by himself,"

After getting to the mall, everyone was still waiting for Mike to come.

Max turned to sev.
"We should have given him a lift, we wouldn't be waiting outside for so long."

Putting an arm around her shoulder pulling her closer, his face wearing a sly smirk.
"Who cares? it's funny."

Rolling her eyes, she wrapped her arm around his waist moving closer to him.

Seeing Mike everyone walked over to him, as he put his bike in the stands.

Lucas was the first to complain.
"You're late," he complained folding his arms.

"Sorry,"

"Again," Lucas complained throwing his arms in the air.
Will moved next to Lucas. Pushing them both towards the door, as everyone started to walk into the mall.
"We're gonna miss the opening."

"Yeah, if you keep whining about it. Let's go!" Mike sneered, glaring at the both of them.

"If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh- Nyeh- Nyeh" Lucas jeered.

Mike ran to Lucas pushing him toward the door.
"Just please stop talking dude."

Sev grabbed Max's hand, as they were walking through the mall. With a mischievous gilt in his eyes, Sev moved his foot forward so it would make Max stumble. When she regained her balance, she let go of his hand to give him a shove. Laughing he apologized. Reach out to grab her hand as they continued to walk toward the cinema.

Lucas keeps jeering him.
"Let me guess, you were busy," he said, snaking his lips, making kissing noises. Making sev laugh.

They were all speed-walking through the mall.
"Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas."

"Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends."

Max had enough of it.
"Lucas, stop."

"Will and Sev think it's funny,"

"Because it is,"
"What will said,"

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend."

Sev pulled max closer to him, wrapping an arm around her shoulder instead.
"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend."

They walked to Steve's work. Pushing through people.

Apologising to everybody they bumped into. And to everyone who complained'

"Yeah! Watch it, nerd!" Lucas's little sister Erica sneered from where she sat with all of her friends.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas snapped back.

"Isn't it time you die?"

"Psycho!"

"Butthead!"

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face!"

Lucas blows a raspberry, as max pulls him away.
"Oh, now that was mature,"

Sev laughed as he was also being pulled by max as she sped walked into the ice cream parlour.

Walking up to the counter, Sev started to ring the bell over and over again.

"Hey, dingus, your children are here," Steve's coworker shouted to him. As sev kept ringing the bell.

Max wacked his hand away from the bell.
"What?"

Max just looked at him, shaking her head. Making Sev laugh.

Looking up, sev saw Steve open the window and peeking his head out.
"Again? Seriously?"

Sev just stared at him not saying a word. He only rang the bell, with a little smirk on his face.

Steve sighed." Okay, come on."
He beckoned them over, opening a door, they all walked in Steve turned to them.
"Come on, come on," he hurried them.
"I swear if anyone heard about this—"

"We're dead!" They all cut him off. Walking down the hall to the cinema.

Mike opened the door to the cinema, peeking his head out.
"All clear,"

Sev snorted, "nerd."
Making max slap him across the back of the head. Making him dramatically cry out in pain.

Walking out of the hall and into the cinema, they walk over to where day of the dead was playing.

Pushing through everyone, they went over to the seats.

Sitting down, Sev pulled sweets out of his bag.

Mike turned to face Lucas whispering to him.
"See Lucas? We made it."

"We missed the previews"

Max looked over Sev to Lucas.
"Still made it. Fart face."

"Shh." Someone in the cinema complained.

Sev handed the sweets to everyone and will handed the drinks as the movie started.

Sev opened his skittles, turning them to Max.
"Skittles?"

Max looked up at him with a smile, before putting her hand into the bag.
"Thanks" sev smiled back at her, then faced the movie.

The movie started to glitch, then it turned off. Everyone started to complain.

Sev started to look around,
"What the fuck!"

"Come on!" Max complained,

The movie started back up, making everyone cheer.

Max and sev smiled at each other, max put her head onto his shoulder. Sev then put his head onto hers.

Both enjoyed the movie but little did they know it might be the last time they were at peace.

——–————————————————————————————————–————————————————
Edited
1040 words

Hope u enjoyed