Chapter 10:Kali pt-3

Sev woke up to next to el, he got cold go he got into bed with her. Kali grabbed on to el frightening her.

"It's okay. It's only me."

El sighed sitting up still holding on to Kali.

"Bad dream?" He asked her, noticing her Skittish mood.

"What time is it?" She asked Kali, ignoring Sev's question.

" it's late. Yous slept well. Come. It's time you meet my friends. Probably this time" she told them  as his pulled sev out of the bed and down the stairs with El behind them.

Walking down the stairs axel come over to them.
"We need more money, kal. I can't keep eating this garbage." He complained to her.

"This is axel.
"The spider hate" sev let out a loud laugh at her answer.

"Yes,the spider hater. This is Dottie, our newest, like you two she left just home" she said point to the girl with a bow in her hair, ' Dottie' looked over at them, then moving his eyes over to Sev winking at him.

Sev let out a awkward laugh turning back to Kali.

"You mean the Lonny bin" axel joked.

"Mick, our eyes, our protector." She told them, talking about the girl with the black hair.

"This is funshine, our warrior." She said, talking about the tall buff man. As he came closer to Sev and El. Both looking with wide eyes and open mouths.
"Don't let his size fighter you. Fun's a teddy bear."

"Nice to meet you, miss Jane and mr Thomas" he said in a polite tone, shaking both their hands, when El shook his hand she turned his hand to look at his wrist.

"If you're looking for a number, you won't find one." She said, walking over to a seat and sitting down.

"They're not like us?" El asked her walking over toward her with Sev closely following behind.

"No, not in that way. But like us three, they're outcasts."

"Outcasts?" El asked her, never hearing that word before, Sev knew but he wasn't going to talk, not that he don't want to tell El, he was just to uncomfortable to speak,

"Freaks"

"Speak for yourself." Dottie told him, playing with her hair.

"Society left the behind, hurt them, discarded them."

"We were dead, all of us, Kali saved us. Here. And. Here" fun said pointing to his head and to his heart.

"Don't go all mushy on us now,fun." Kali joked.

"No, not mushy. True."

"Now we help them." Mick told everyone.

"In this life,kids, you roll over or you fight back." Axel told them, sipping on his beer.

"We're all fighters here." Mick said,

"Fight, who?" El asked them.

They placed ID cards on the table with pictures of man on them,

"Everyone you see here was in some way responsible for what happened to us." Kali told Sev and El , as El picket up an ID looking at it.

"You hurt the bad men?" El asked her.

"No, we just give 'em a pat on the back." She told her,

Sev looked at them in confusion," you kill them"

"They're criminals. We simply make them pay for their crimes." Kali told him.

Sev just looked at her strangely, " isn't that what jail is for." He asked in a simple tone.