Chapter 14:Waking up

When sev opened his eyes, he saw that he was lying down in his bed.

When he rubbed his eyes, stung immediately pulling his hands away he saw they were bandaged up.

Getting out of bed, he walked to his closed door, using his elbows, which took longer than expected he finally got it opened.

Walking into the sitting room he saw hopper, Max and El.

They didn't see him.
"Hello?"

Turning towards him, he noticed how tired El looked.

He walked to them and sat down next to them.
"Is will alright?"

Hopper smiled at him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"He is, you did amazing kid."

Nodding he lifted his hands.
"What's going on with this?"

"We put them on your hands because they were burnt, that reminds me we have to change your bandages,"

Hopper walked off to get the bandages, so Sev turned to Max.
"Anything exciting happen while I was gone."

"Not exciting, scary though, we torched up the upside down, and billy came to will and started to fight Steve, and I drove a car"

"No way, who won?"

"That's what you want to know, don't what to know about the upside down?"

Sev just looked at her shaking his head, hopper came back in.
"Give me your hand,"

Holding his hand out hopper got a hold of it, he gently took the bandage off, but it still hurt, closing his eyes, and putting his head into Max's shoulder he hissed in pain, as hopper put a gel on his hands.

"There you go son, all done,"

"Thanks, hopper," he turned to max.
"Do you want to come to my room?"

Max nodded following him to the room, sev picked up his bag sitting on his bed.

He noticed max was just standing there, he patted the space next to him.

"What are you doing?" She questioned, resting her head on his shoulder. Watching him open his bag with his teeth.

He looked down at her."I'm trying to open my bag, but I cat move my hands" Max just laughed, taking the bag off of him and opening it for him,

"What are you looking for?"

Looking in the bag Sev scooped out the tapes, dropping them onto his lap.
" I want to show you the tapes I got when I was with Kali"

"Oh my god, you have a Kate bush tape?"

"Yeah, do you like her, you can have it if you want, I have Notting to listen to it on, I will buy one soon though"

After hours of talking, it was late to late for Max to walk home so she stayed the night.

"I'll go and get you some pyjamas off El." He told her walking into El's room.

"What is wrong?"

"Max is staying the night, could I borrow some pyjamas?" El nodded, walking over to her drawers pulling out clothes for Max, and handing them to Sev.

Thanking her he walked back to max.
"They might be a little bit because they are big on El." He told her handing them to her."I'll wait outside"

Staring outside the door, he waited for max to get dressed.

"Okay, I'm dressed!" He heard max call, opening the door he walked back in.

Sitting on his bed next to max, he looked over at her.
"I can sleep on the floor if you are uncomfortable?"

"No, it's okay."

"Okay," he said, getting under the bed sheets, max getting in next to him, turning onto his side to face her and Max doing the same.

"Are you going to be going to school now?"She asked him.

Looking into her eyes he smiled.
"Probably not, hopper is very protective. But it's okay, what's good about school anyway?"

"Notting I suppose... oh prom That's a good thing I guess."

Sev frowned his eyebrows.
"What's prom?"

"It's like this dance, at the end of the school year, we're having one soon,"

"No way really, what would you do at the dance?"

"You would dance obviously, and you would also dress up, in really fancy dressing, it's really fun."

"I would love to go to prom." He sighed sadly.

"You could come with me if you want?"

"Really! I would love to" He exclaimed in excitement.

Smiling at him, Max moved closer to him, throwing her arm around his waist.

Sev froze, not knowing what to do,
Hesitantly he put his arm around her pulling her into his chest, with his head in the crook of her neck, he closed his eyes, falling asleep with a smile on his face

–—————————————---———————————————————————————————-

795 Words

This is a short one, the next chapter will be a time skip to the prom/ball thing.