Chapter 9:Kali pt 2

"I told you to stay out of my head" Axe exclaimed, hitting his palm off his head.

"So we are threatening little kids now, are we?" Kali asked him, walking towards everyone.

"They know about you"
"He had this" the girl with the bow told her, handing her the photo.

"Where did you get this?" Kali asked both of them,

El took the picture back off of her putting it back in her bad,
"mama."

"Your mother gave this to you?"

El nodded," In her dream circle."

Axe scoffed," Dream circle. I this she is a schizo or something."

"Says she's looking for their sister."

"Yeah. Like I said, schizo."

El used her powers to pull the knife away from Axe, as he reached down to pick it up.

"Jesus!"

El handed Sev the knife, he was confused at first but got what she meant, his hand started to heat up, and soon enough the knife was a metallic puddle on the ground.

"My knife" Sev heard axe mumble sadly.

"I saw you. In the rainbow room."

"What are your names?"

"Jane and Thomas" El told her, pointing to sev, as he gave her a little wave.

Kali grabbed El's sleeve, rolling it up to see her number. She looked at Sev making him so her, El pulled on kali's sleeve, showing 008.

"Sister" El whispers to her, with glee.

Kali looked towards the two,
"Brother, sister" she whispered, Sev was unsure what to do so he gave her a tight-lipped smile.

El pulled Kali in for a hug, Sev just stood there unsure of what to do, until El pulled him in.

"And this memory your mother shared... that is your only memory of me?" Kali asked eleven as they sat up on the roof of the building.

"Yes."

"And how long have you been with this policeman?" Kali asked them, Sev wasn't sure it seem like forever so he just shrugged at her.

"I don't know long time"

"Three hundred and twenty-seven days," El told her, making Sev look at her with wide eyes,

"And this policeman, he thinks, he can work out some kind of deal with other these men to set you two free?"

"Yes, he says soon"

"He's naïve then. We'll always be monsters to them. Do you understand?" She told El moving closer to her, El sighed nodding.

"Let me guess. Your policeman also stops you from using your gifts?" El nodded her head yes. Sev was sad next to them unsure what to say or do.

"What you can do is incredible. It makes you two very special, Jane and Thomas," this peaked Sev's interest, so one has ever called his powers special before.

"Wait. Do you have a gift?

"Different."

"Like Sev"

"No not like sev, I can make people see, or not see, whatever I choose."

"Is that why you made the man with the crazy hair dance?"

"Axel is not so fond of spiders, so..." Kali shrugged at El.

"You made him she spiders?"  Sev asked with a surprised laugh.

"But it doesn't have to be scary."
She told them, opening her hand, they watched as a butterfly started to flap its wings, and every time it did its wings glowed a different colour.

"This butterfly, it isn't real-" it started to fly away glowing bright and amazing colours." — I've just convinced your mind it is" the butterfly just started to float in front of Sev, flashing like a disco," think of it as a kind of magic."

Sev tried to catch it, but his hand went straight through it, Kali did the same, but her hand didn't go through he caught it. Sev just looked at her hand in confusion, when she opened her hand back up and it was gone.

"Are you real?" El asked her, making sev laugh a little.

"Yes, I'm real."

El had to make sure, so she started to press her finger on Kalis's face, seeing if her hand went through.

Later that night, sev was lying on a makeshift bed on the floor, while el was sitting on a pull-out bed. Kali came with blankets, handing El a bright orange blanket and a yellow one to sev. Sev thanked her as she sat down in front of el.

"What's wrong?" El asked her.

"Notting is wrong. I just feel... whole... now. Like... a piece of me was missing, and now it's not. Does that make sense?" She told them tearing up.

"Yes," they both said, El tearing up a little as well.

"I think your mother sent you here for a reason; I think she somehow knew that we belong together, I think this is your home." She told them letting her tears escape.

"Home," El said, looking down.

"Yes. Home. " Sev looks away from his sisters, lying back down on the bed, this is not his home Hawkins is, not where ever his sister brought him. Closing his eyes trying to sleep.

——————————————————————————————

867 words
A/N the next chapter is going to be a long one because I want to get the episodes over and done with. But it's is talking forever anyway. Bye