Chapter 4:The argument

When he woke up he put some clothes on and opened up his door and saw hopper outside of El's door.

"Rise and shine...so that's it, huh? You're still not talking" he calls out staring at the door when no one answers him.

Sev stared at him with an amused expression, and he got a playful glare back.

"Well, I guess me and Sev are gonna have to enjoy this triple-decker eggo extravaganza... all alone."

Sev sat down on a chair and hopper sat down on his that was next to him.

Hopper smirked at Sev when he heard eleven door open as she took the seat across from hopper, and started to eat as well so did Sev.

"Good, right" hopper bragged, wiping some whipped cream off of his moustache.

Sev could tell she was still very angry, but she gave him a stiff smile and nodded.

There was no talking only the sound of eating and the knifes scratching on the plates.

Hopper caught sight of the cord leading into his sister's room.

"You visited him again last night?" hopper asked,

"He says he needs me."Eleven mumbled, but hopper still heard her.

Sev did know who they were talking about until it hit him. Mike,sev had to stop I'm self from gagging up his eggos back up.

"Want me to go check on him?" Hopper asked, setting down his fork, laying his as on the table, and looking at Eleven.

Eleven shook her head with a sigh.

Sev felt a little kick against his shin, looking up he saw hopper staring at him with wide eyes, Seven shrugged at him and kicked his foot away.

Hopper took a deep breath
"Look I know you miss him, but it's too dangerous," Hopper told her with a sigh.

"You're the last thing he needs right now."Sev couldn't help but frown, what he said was a bit harsh.

He wondered if will and Dustin were missing him, he missed them.

"You're going to see them soon. And not in that head of yours. You're gonna see them in real life" hopper said reassuringly.

They did believe him, he is easy to read, like a book.

Sev was getting more anxious every second scared he was going to be stuck with her until he is old like hopper.

"Friends don't lie," eleven said with a scowl.

"What?" Hopper asked confused, he squinted his eyes at the girl who glared back at him.

"You say soon on day 21. You say soon on day 205. Now you say soon on day on 326?"

"What is this? Hopper scoffed, as he looked between the two " you're counting the days like you're some kind of prisoner?"

Eleven went silent, staring at him.
"When is soon.?"

He stuttered."S-soon is when...it's not dangerous anymore."

"It's never going to be safe, it's always going to be dangerous for us." Sev cutting through the arguing people.

"You're right se—"Hopper got cut off by eleven before he could finish.

"When?"

"I-I don't know" he admitted with sorrow.

"On day 500.?"

"I don't know"

"On day 600?"

Sev started to worry for El, so he grabbed her hand, rubbing his thumb on the top of her hand. She was getting angrier by the second.

" I.... don't know"

"On day 700?"

Sev felt her squeeze his hand tighter, he could feel the anger and sadness radiating off of her.

"I NEED TO SEE HIM, TELL ME!!__" eleven screamed at him in rage.

"I said I DON'T—"

Eleven snatched his hand from Sev's to use her power to swipe all of the stuff on the table on to hopper, one of the things that got on top of him was hot coffee.

"Fuck, oH FUcK"

"FRIENDS DON'T LIE!"

El stormed off into o her room and slammed the door nearly making the walls shake.

Sev watched as hopper cursed under his breath. Sev saw all the coffee still all over him, so he got a tea towel and handed it to him so he and dry himself off.

"Thanks, kid," he said, taking the towel off of him. Sev was about to walk away when hopper pulled on his arm." I bought you a new book it's over on the counter"

Sev smiles with excitement, walking over and picking up the book, it was a book with many pages.

"Thanks, hopper"

" no problem kid, now go to your room and read it"

Sev walker towards his room, lying on his bed, he doesn't know what to feel right now, hopper just said he doesn't know when he is ever going to leave. And Eleven is upset, and she is angry at hopper.

He is only happy when he is reading a book, and a new book about love, how he wishes he could find love.