Chapter 17: Dustin.

Walking up Max's garden to her front door, he lightly knocked on it. After a moment of silence, he knocked again but harder this time.

After this knock, the door opened at great speed. Expecting Max to be standing in front of him, he was highly disappointed when he came face-to-face with her stepbrother Billy.

"What do you want?" billy grunted, blowing smoke into Sev's face.

Starting at Billy with a bored expression. Sev straightened his stance, waving the smoke away from his face,
"Is Max awake yet, we have somewhere to be"

Billy just stood there staring at him, not giving him an answer back, taking a puff of his cigarette.

Sev just stared at him in confusion.
"Well, is she"

"Is she what ?"

Running a hand over his face while groaning, Sev glanced back up at Billy,
"Did you not hear a word I just said? I asked you if Max was awake."

Flinging his cigarette away, Billy just shrugged.

Running his hands over his eyes as he took in a deep breath, Sev looked towards Billy,
"Can you check for me then? Because we need to be somewhere and you're wasting our time" Sev complained, crossing his arms with a huff. 

Silently nodding, Billy turned around,
"MAX! Your weird boyfriend is here!" He shouted into the house, Sev turned toward him with a confused look. He wasn't weird. Was he, he'll have to ask Max later hopefully she says no. Hearing footsteps getting closer Sev sighed in relief, not being able to wait until he can see Dustin again.

Max walked past Billy, slightly pushing him out of the way, and then walked towards Sev with a smile on head face. Immediately make the frustration Sev was just feeling vanished. Sev opened his mouth to say something, but before he could Billy interrupted him,

"Have her back by 10 or you're dead, you hear me"

Rolling his eyes Sev turned towards him,
"What fucking pissed in your cereal this morning, you already know I always drop her home before 10 anyway" Sev smirked, seeing Billy walk back inside with a huff.

Sev turned towards Max with a large smile planted across his face. Placing his hands on either side of her face, he pulled her forward a placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Good morning Max" he smiled still cupping her face in his hands, as she wraps hers around his waist. Bending down he gave her a gentle kiss, before pulling away and flashing her a mischievous smirk.
"Ready to frighten the life out of Dustin?"

Laughing she pulled him down so they were eye to eye,
"I was born ready" she grabbed his hand and then began to walk to meet their friends at Dustin's.

After meeting outside Dustin's, the party snook in. Hiding behind a wall as El used her powers to make Dustin's toys move into the kitchen, as he followed they stopped moving while bending down to investigate them. The party all snook behind him,  getting ready to surprise him.

Lucas and Sev held up a sign as Max counted down, when she got to one they all blew their party horns, making Dustin turn around in fright, spraying something into both Sev and Lucas' eyes. Making all three of them scream.

Sev stood next the Max and Lucas drying his face after washing all the hairspray out. Lucas was now washing his eyes under the tap.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow" Lucas complained, pulling his face away from the tap, and standing up to face the couple.

Sev took the towel off, as he looked at Lucas,
"Better?"

Lucas rubbed his eyes with his hands,
"Still stings," he answered, pulling his hands away from his eyes, as he did he pointed a Max's face.
"Is that a new zit?"

"What is wrong with you?" she hissed, grabbing the back of his head and pushing it back under the water.

"I was just asking!" Lucas screamed, making Sev burst out laughing, and making Max turn toward him.

"What's so funny?" She pondered, changing her focus to him.
Sev's laughter immediately dies down, making Max smirk at him,
"Notting, Nothing's wrong"  he shrieked, moving away from her as she threatened to do the same to him.

Giving Lucas a towel to dry his face with, Sev looked and saw everyone walking out the door with large bags,
"What's going on?"

Will turned towards them as everyone walked out!
"Going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend."

Sev, Max and Lucas looked at each other in shock!
"Girlfriend?"

𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬𞠬
787 words.
I know it's been a while, but to be honest, I kinda forgot about it, but here I am now.