Chapter 15:Prom

Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Sev was getting ready for the prom with Dustin. While sev was trying to put on his suit, Dustin was running and shouting around the house trying to find something.

Turning towards the mirror, Sev fixed his tie, posing in his new suit, throwing his suit jacket on dusting came running in.

He pushed Sev out of the way.
" Hey! Watch it. You might crease the jacket,"

Dustin took the lid off a spray bottle, and spray his hair.

After a while Dustin finally finished his hair, walking outside Sev got into the back of Steve's car.

Steve turned around to Sev.
"How come you aren't with El?"

"I wanted to get ready with Dustin," he shrugged.

Driving up to the school, Steve stopped right outside to door.

Sev unbuckled his belt about to get out when Steve started to speak.
"Alright, so, remember, once you get in there..."

"Pretend like I don't care." Dustin cut him off. Sev looked at him in confusion, what Steve was telling him won't work, it would make a girl upset, not fall in love with him.

"You don't care,"
"I don't care."

"There you go. Your learning, my friend. You're learning."

Sev sat forward his head between the seats.
"Are you ready to go now? don't want to miss it," he asked as Dustin looked at his hair in the mirror.

"Hey" Steve groaned.

"What?"

"Come on. You look great, okay? No, go on, before Sev has a heart attack, okay, you are gonna go in there, looking like a million bucks,"

"Yeah!" Sev hyped.

"And you are gonna slay 'em dead."

"Like a lion," Dustin told him, adding on a purring sound.

Both Sev and Steve stared at Dustin, "Don't do that, okay?"

"Okay,"

Rolling his eyes, Sev opened the door, stepping out and closing the door as lightly as he could, because Steve always gives out to him for slamming it.

They went to Dustin's door opened it for him, and dragging him out of the car and into the school.

Nearing the school, they heard Steve shout to them," Good luck guys."

Sev turned to him, sticking his thumbs up.

Turned to Dustin, then to the school and slowly walked in with him.

Sev fought monsters, and has powers, but is nervous to go to a prom.

Walking into the hall, and taking a beep breath sev followed Dustin, as he walked over to a man, sitting down at a table.

"Looking very snazzy tonight, sir." The man told Dustin.

"Thank you, my lord." Sev frowned his eyebrows, lord?

The man turned to Sev.
"And who might you be."

With wide eyes, he looked at Dustin, then back to the man.
"I'm Sam, du... em Dustin's cousin."

After Dustin spoke more to the man, they both walked into the hall. Where everyone was.

Sev stood still, staring at the prom in awe, it looked amazing, people were dancing, and there were blue and silver strings hanging down from the ceiling.

Spotting his friends, he snapped back from reality, pulling Dustin with him as he walked over to them.

When they were near them, Dustin done a little spin, showing them his hair. Sev chuckled looking over at Max, giving her a little wave, which she gave him back.

Mike stared at him in shock. As they all got off of their chairs and stood in front of the two.
"Holy shit. What happened to you?"

Dustin's smile quickly dropped. He looked at them all in confusion.
"What do you mean, 'what happened"

"What?"

"Dude"
"Your hair?"

"Is there a bird nesting in there?" Lucas asked him, trying to yous his hair, but Dustin smacked it away.

Sev looked at Dustin in sympathy.
"I like it, it suits him."

"What do you mean what's wrong with my hair? There are no birds nesting in there, asshole, okay? I worked hard." Dustin complained in frustration.

The music changed to a slow song. Hopper told him when it changed to this he should ask max to dance with him because it was romantic. He also though him how to slow dance.

Nervously turning max, he took a deep breath,
"Max... um.. would you... would you like to dance with me," he asked holding out his hand.

Max looked at him in shock, which worried sev until she smiled,
"I would love to."

Gently taking her hand, they walked over to the dance floor.

Max put her arm around Sev's neck, as he put his around her waist. Sev looked down at her with a large smile. He felt like he had a whole zoo in his stomach.

He and max started to slowly dance, he barely noticed Will next to him dancing next to him with a girl.

Max looked into his eyes.
"I'm really happy you could make it, I want sure hopper would let you."

"Neither did I, it took a look of persuasion," he told her, with a small laugh. He pulled max, wrapping his arms around her waist.

He locked eyes with Max, feeling his heart rate pick up as she moved closer.

Max stood up on her tippy toes and kissed Sev.

Sev immediately kissed her back. When they pulled away. They both smiled at each other, both having very red cheeks.

Max moved closer to him, resting her head against his chest. Sev's heart was still pounding, and his cheeks have started to hurt, from all his smiling.

It's the happiest he has ever been. He wished this would never end.

——————————————————————————————————————————————-
947 words

I have finished season 2. I hope you enjoy it. And I will be moving on to season 3 soon.