Chapter 6 :Mama

Eleven was sitting in front of the tv, trying to get it to work.

"It's not going to work," Sev said, coming behind her and frightening her, he was off cleaning the cut,
"He broke the cord, out you need that for it to work"

She sighed, getting off the floor and looking back at Sev seeing the cut on his face before looking down in shame.

He noticed what she did, so he cupped her face between his hands." It wasn't your fault, you were angry and lost control" assuring her.

"Okay, not my fault" she repeated, moving away from him, bending down picking up the dictionary, sitting down on the sofa she blows dust off the top of it,

Before sev could sit down El asked him to help her clean up,
El picked up the bookshelf with her powers, while Sev put the books up with his hands.

While eleven was sweeping, she found a hole in the floor. She called over seven.

Moving the couch with her powers and then they bender down to get a better look, Sev bent down and pulled on the hole in the floor it turned out to be a secret little room.

In the room where loads of boxes, sev stuck his head down the room, holding a flashlight, looking around at the names that were written on the boxes, one box caught his eye.

HAWKINS LAB

Pulling the box out of the small room, El helped him a little, El moved closer to him as he took the lid of the box.

Inside the box were files about them, taking out the files and handing eleven some, they started to look through them.

"Ives, Terry" El said, reading the writing on the file,

Sev Leaned against el looking over her shoulder and reading pages.

'Son Thomas and daughter Jane taken when they were babies, Ives claims.

"Jane" El said

"Thomas, "Sev said after her.

El pic off a picture, showing papa and Ives walking together." papa"
El ran her finger over the picture before looking up at the TV. Then to the new radio, hopper had to get.

Sev went and got the radio for El while she got a blindfold, he gave it to her as she sat down next to him, she had the picture of Ives and papa in her hands.

"President Reagan's ..." the radio said before she changed it, then a song came on than static.

Placing it on the ground in front of her, she put on her blindfold.

"Ready," he asked her
"Ready," she told him nodding her head.

El started to mutter words he couldn't quite understand.

"Mama" he understood that.

"Mama!" She shouted, Scaring Sev and making him jump.

"Mama?" she said sadly, Sev noticing the sadness in her voice grabbed her hand which she tightly squeezed back.

"Mama!" she cried out, sev pulled her into his chest hugging her.

"Mama!" She shouted once more, pulling off her blindfold, hugging Sev tighter, and shoving her head into the crook of his neck.

She lifted her head, looking him in the eyes." mama"
Sev felt his eyes water as he pulled El back in for a tight hug, letting the tears fall, she saw their mam, their mam was alive, real, they both sat there sobbing holding onto each other tightly.