Chapter 8: Kali pt-1

"And it just keeps repeating?" Becky asked El, as all three of them sat at the table.

"Repeat?"El asked her.

"Like a circle? Just showing you the same image over and over?" Becky asked her, trying to get a clear answer from her.

"She kept showing the girl in the room."

"The rainbow room?" El nodded in confirmation.
" What did the girl look like?"

"Different"

"Different than you?" Sev just looked at el in confusion, what was she getting at?

El nodded, " I think this is why mama wanted to talk"

"To show you the girl?"

El nodded looking at mama, then back to Becky, " I think she wants me to find her."

They went into the sitting room, where Becky started to route through filing cabinets.

"When terry was looking for you's, she kept these files of other missing kids. Kids, she thought were like yous" she told the pulling out a file and throwing it on the floor.

Sev bent down to pick it up, opening it a flicking through it.

"Maybe that girl is in here somewhere. Here" she told them pulling out a file and sitting down next to sev and el as they looked at the file she true on the floor.

She handed El the file, which she looked through trying to find pictures of the girl.

"Does anyone look familiar?" She asked, getting no answer in return.

"I guess not," Sev told her sarcastically.

El pulled out a photo of a girl,

"Is that her? She asked, to which she got a small nod back.

Sev let out a little noise of shock, looking towards Becky, "I guess so"

The sound of the tv static was very loud,

El was sitting in front of it with a blindfold on her, trying to find the girl.

"Did you find her?" Sev asked eleven, as she takes off the blindfold.

El sighs, looking back at him." No"

Lying on the blowup mattresses next to El, Sev turned around to face her, seeing that she was holding the picture of the girl staring at it.

Her eyes were closed with her eyes moving underneath her eyelids meaning she was trying to find the girl again, sighing he rubbed so much blood away before it went onto her lip, then turned so he was facing the ceiling, pulling the duvet up, snuggling into it.

Next to him El gasped, and jumped out of bed, stumbling over Sev which man him topple out of the bed, he ended up hitting his face on the floor, El ran off to Becky and Sev was on the floor groaning in pain.

"Sorry Sev, Becky! Becky, I found her." Sev heard her running down to Becky, he finally got up ignoring the small sting on his eye brown and made his way to eleven.
Standing behind hr they started to walk over to Becky listening to what she was saying.

"I just— I didn't know who else to call. He gave me this number, and he came here looking for them. I thought maybe he could help me. Yeah, Jim hopper, he came here with someone called Joyce Byers?—" Looking at Becky in shock, they both just stood there not knowing what to do, she knows hopper, he was here.

"— Well, that's a little bad to explain. Uh ... there's another girl, and she's missing and I think she's in trouble. I just — I didn't know who to call". Sev ran over to Becky's purse, grabbed all the money out of it, then grabbing El's hand then dragging her out the door away from the house.