Chapter 11:Kali - pt 4

Taking the tarp off the van we all got in.

Driving off to wherever El found the man. Everyone was dancing and acting crazy.

Kali started putting masks on both El and Sev, El got a creepy doll while Sev got Jason's hockey mask.

Driving up to a garage station, all got out and went in.

"What are we doing" El questioned Kali as she was coming out of the van.

"Stocking up" and with that, both El and Sev hesitantly stepped out of the van.

Going inside, Kali walked up to the desk.
"Hey, your bathroom is leaking,"
Sev looked over at it and it was fine,

"Oh, shit" it must be one of her tricks.

"Yes." She said with a smirk.

"Okay, contestants you have a minute and a half, let's begin your supermarket sweep!" Axel announced, putting his hands in the air. Everyone started to run around getting anything they could.

Sev ran off around the place grabbing anything he could, sweets, cigarettes because he wanted to try them, new sunglasses and a pocket knife to be safe he also got a bag to put all of his stuff in, throwing all the stuff in the bag in put it on his back.

On his way back over to El the man came back.

"Hey! Put that back or I'll blow your head off. You hear me, freak" he shouted at Axel, pointing a small gun at him.

"Put the gun down." Kali went over to him and tried to calm him down.

"Stay back, stay back!"

"Darrel, your money is insured. We're only stealing from the war criminal billionaires who own this place." Sev and everyone else walked toward him and Kali holding the things they are taking.

"You won't even lose a dime"

"I said stay back" 'Darrel' told her moving the gun closer to her head.
"We're on the same side, I promise"

"Stay back"

El walked up to him she threw him back with her powers.

"Damn, Shirley" Axel said with a proud voice.

They all heard the sound of the police car sirens, so they all sprinted out of the shop and back into the van.

They drove off without taking the pump out of the car letting it spray everywhere.

Driving up for a while they stopped outside of a house.

"We should case the pace stick to the routine. We have time." Mick explained.

"We also have her, can you look," Kali asked El, to which she nodded.

Sev held his mask ready to put it on as El looked for him, when El reopens her eyes she looked at Kali.

"He's watching television"

"Is he alone?" mick asked

"I saw him. No one else"

"Good enough for me" Kali announced.

"Me, too." Dottie agreed.

"Let's do this"fun said as he placed his mask on so Sev put his mask on too.

"Keep it running," Kali told mick.
"Meet you round back" she replied.

Opening the van door they all stepped out, walking towards the house.

El opened the chain on the door, and turning off the tv, she opened the door then everyone walked in.

They walked over to where he was trying to get the tv working again.