Chapter 13:Mind flayer

Everyone followed Joyce into wills room. Sev still holding Max's hand.

"He likes it cold" Joyce announced.

hopper looked at her in confusion "What?"

"It's what Will kept saying to me. He likes it cold" Joyce told everyone, walking over to the window and closing it." we keep giving it what it wants."

Nancy spoke from next to Johnathan." If this is a virus, and Will's the host, then..."

"- Then we need to make the host uninhabitable." Johnathan finished.

"So if he likes it cold..." Nancy added.

Joyce knew where she was going."We need to burn it out of him."

"We have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time," Mike announced.

"Yeah, somewhere far away" Dustin agreed.

Sev looked around at everyone before sighing, "And I could help burn him out"

After saying his goodbyes to el. He started to follow Johnathan.

Johnathan went out the door first, with hopper behind him, hopper carried will, who was wrapped up in a blanket and thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Sev and Joyce were behind hopper.

Walking towards the car hopper spoke."Take Denfield, then you'll see a large oak tree. You're gonna swing a right. That road is gonna dead-end—" Coming up to the car Johnathan opens the car door for him."-And it's about a five-minute walk from there."

Putting will in the car, Sev walked around to the other side of the car and hopped in. While hopper still spoke to Johnathan.

Sev stood outside the car about to get in when he saw someone from the corner of his eye. Turning around to see who it was, he looked down and saw Max.

He looked at max in awe," Hi max, you alright,"

"I just wanted to tell you to be careful, don't get hurt"

He smiled holding onto one of her hands, pulling her closer, "Be careful, someone might think you care about me, Max." He joked.

Max opened her mouth about to say something when she got interrupted.

"Sev get in, we're going" Johnathan shouted.

Sev hesitated to let go of her hand, placing a quick kiss on Max's cheek, smiling at her he got into the back of the car, Sev didn't see the heavy blush on Max's face.

Putting will head onto his lap, Sev looked up to Johnathan as he started the car, and drove away. He kissed max on the cheek all the time, why was he nervous about it now?

Driving up to the cabin hopper made Sev and el stay.

Picking up materials from the booth, Sev walked into the cabin, putting all of the things he was carrying down.

Johnathan carried Will in, placing him down on the couch.

"It's kinda nice," Nancy said, putting her stuff down.

"It's nicer in the day," Sev told her, lighting her hands up a bit, so everyone could see what was going on.

"Can you keep that like that," Nancy asked Sev, pointing to his hand. Nodding at her he kept it bright.

Joyce looked towards a lot of them., "We'll do it here."

Helping Johnathan, Sev pulled out a bed in front of the fire, putting will on it.

Nancy started to get the fire ready as Sev and Johnathan strapped will down, making sure he can't leave. Putting heaters all around him. Sev took his jacket and top off.

Johnathan looked at him in confusion," what are you doing" he asked him, glancing at Nancy.

"It's gonna get really warm, I'm not getting heat stroke, Alright."

Johnathan shook his head, turning towards his Mam," are you sure this a good idea?"

"This thing has had will long enough. Let's kill this son of a bitch."

With that Nancy lit the fire, and Sev turned all the heaters on. Then he stood next to will.

A few minutes later, everyone started to take their jumpers off, leaving their tops on except Sev who had no top on.

Will opened his eyes, alerting everyone.

He started to move around, trying to get out of the restraints.
"What's happening? It hurts. It hurts! It hurts! It hurts" he screamed. Throwing himself around," let me go! Let me go! It hurts!"

Joyce turned up the heaters full, then turned towards Sev nodding at him.

"Move back." He told them, as his hands glowed blinding as it became brighter it became a lot hotter, everyone around his could feel the heat starting to burn them.

All the light bulbs burst, making everyone jump, will started to scream, trashing around even more as the heat became unbearable.

The blood poured from Sev's nose, dripping onto the floor.

Everyone was arguing, they were far away from him, trying not to get burned, but Sev couldn't hear them anyway, all he could see was static, what scared him the most is that he couldn't see, it was just, white.

Someone tried to walk over to will but backed away after they got burned.

The only this Sev heard clearly, was the monstrous roar that will let out.

The ropes that were holding will down burned away, so Joyce ran over to him making sure to go nowhere near Sev, and held his arms down.

But he got loose, and grabbed Joyce by her neck, choking her.

Letting go of her, he started to shake, like he was having a seizure.

Taking the screaming as a good sign, Sev started to concentrate on making his hands hotter. Moving his hands closer to will, he started to feel lightheaded.

Blood was now pouring from his ears, nose and eyes.

Will started to shriek as a large shadow came from his mouth. When his screaming stopped, let go of his powers, he fell on his side, exhausted.

Moving onto his back, he looked at the ceiling closing his eyes, as he heard someone shouting his name.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
1029 words.
Sorry, I took a while to post I had a headache one day and was busy another. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. I changed it a bit.

Also thanks so much for the 3.11k reads that are amazing.