Chapter 1 : Hook with Talk

Chapter 1

Hook with Talk

"No matter how high P'Newt was,

I would climb for him."

Baicha's Quote

CH@rL!e: Huhhh?! What the f*** are you talking about?

CH@rL!e: P'Newt? The super handsome, godlike smart and heart stealer, will confess to me? How? What? When? Why?

I held myself together and wiped away the milk tea stains on my phone.

Future Me: Calm down. What heart stealer? One question at a time.

I started to believe him, so I changed the name from 'My Name Copycat' to 'Future Me'. If he insisted on saying that P'Newt liked me, I might change his name to 'Psychiatric Patient'.

CH@rL!e: I can't believe it! You're telling me that P'Newt likes me? Why? What does he like about me? I have nothing! Are you daydreaming?

Future Me: I'm not daydreaming, I'm telling the truth.

Future Me: If you want to know why he likes you, just go and ask him.

CH@rL!e: Damn! He'll kick me.

CH@rL!e: I pity myself. Why is the future me so stupid? How can I ask him? You're my future, you should know it. How could you tease me by giving hope like this?

Future Me: I've come to help you.

CH@rL!e: Help me with what?

Future Me: Help you to seduce P'Newt.

"Cough..." I choked. My face suddenly turned red.

CH@rL!e: I don't even dare to meet his eyes. I can't do that! I'm shy~

Future Me: Why are you shy? You haven't even started flirting with him yet.

CH@rL!e: Why? I'm happy with the way it is now.

Future Me: Are you happy with just a pen and masturbating?

CH@rL!e: Sh**! Don't bring that up, I'm begging you.

I felt so ashamed. Why did I do such a thing? Why was I that horny?

Future Me: That's why you should seduce him. If you become his boyfriend, you can touch his real thing and forget your pen.

CH@rL!e: What?! Why is the future me such a pervert?!

I almost cried reading what he said. I couldn't accept the fact that his words hit the bullseye.

Future Me: Stop being shy. You can start talking to him today.

CH@rL!e: What? I have nothing to talk about with him. He would definitely be confused if I suddenly went and said hi to him.

CH@rL!e: Besides, he usually hangs out with his friends, I'm afraid to bother him.

Future Me: Well, that's true. Let me think.

Future Me: Today is Tuesday, right? The first week of the semester.

CH@rL!e: Yep.

Future Me: Once P'Newt finishes his class, he will forget his notebook in the classroom. P'Newt will go back to take it, in the lecture room on the third floor.