Chapter 13 : The Sleeping Flirt and the Handsome Prince

Future From Me

Chapter 13

The Sleeping Flirt and the Handsome Prince

"I'm not a perfect beautiful princess and not a housemaid,

but a house dog like me is very loyal to my prince."

- Baicha's Quote -

"What?! Our prince fell ill?!!!"

I was going to cry. Being forced to wear a pink shiny dress and the blonde wig wasn't as bad as the fact that...

My classmate who was cast as the prince had already run away.

"Look, his mom even helped him submit the medical certificate." The senior who informed us showed the evidence and facepalmed himself.

The medical certificate clarified that he had non stop diarrhoea, the diagnosis found that he took an overdose of laxatives.

What the hell! I really wanted to crumple up his certificate. How could he be so afraid of our embarrassing stage play that he even took laxatives and went to the hospital to escape?!

Wasn't it too much? Seriously, why didn't he tell me? So I would do it too.

"That's terrible, then what are we going to do about the prince?" The seniors were worriedly discussing the issue.

"The drum majors' interview is almost over, we need to stand by soon."

"What sequence did we get?"

"I think we'll be the last to perform since our faculty is newly founded."

I could only sit at the canteen table sadly. This dress was so uncomfortable and awkward, as bad as the glittering high heels. Both are hard to stand and walk in. Not to mention my seniors and friends who kept looking at me, which made me feel so nervous.

I already knew that I looked very weird in this shameful princess dress.

This was a fairytale of a lonely, ugly princess and the prince who ran away to the hospital...

"Can we get someone else to play the prince? They don't need to memorise the whole script." The seniors were trying to fix the situation.

"Or can we just perform without the prince?" One senior suggested.

I sighed. As expected, I would end up as a pitiful princess who had no luck in love.

"It won't work. It's too late to make any changes to the script." The senior who was also the scriptwriter insisted. She was the one who instructed me to act more like a girl.

"Then what are we gonna do? The main problem is the costume." One senior took the prince costume on the rack to show us.

"True. Why must the previous year's actor be this tall? This costume was tailored for someone who is 180 centimetres in height."

"Exactly. And looking at our figures, no one can fit into this costume."

I could only rest my chin on my hands and look far away, as if the outside scenery would help me break from this unfortunate reality.

"Huh?" I exclaimed. My eyes were flashing.

I saw P'Chane helping his faculty students carry the props to the field. If my memory serves me right, the medical faculty was always the first to perform every year. P'Chane didn't join the stage this year and didn't participate in the academic booth either. I guess he was too lazy to do them.