Chapter 4 : Facebook Like

Chapter 4

Facebook Like

"If my love is equal to a Facebook like,

I'm gonna give P'Newt' my likes every day.

But if I got just one like from him, I would be f***ing happy."

Baicha's Quote

I had a secret that I had never told anybody.

No, no, not the secret that I had a crush on P'Newt.

Well, actually, I was the admin of 'QU Cute Boys' Facebook fan page. Yep. The one that had a half million followers, I was the one who created it.

Since QU University was focused on academics and was packed with geniuses, people always thought that our university only had nerds, so nobody expected that there would be a hidden gem among us.

When P'Newt got into medical school here, I carried my crazy love and obsession to peek at him and found treasures. Indeed, there were a lot of hot nerds in this university!

Even P'Newt's friends were masterpieces!

As I didn't have a friend to scream with, I ended up creating this page, hoping that I would have someone to scream with.

This university allowed people to take photos of places or students for publicity, but it must not infringe on individual rights and must be appropriate content only.

Lucky for me, I'm used to acting like a paparazzi, taking photos of P'Newt while he was in his school or joining activities, then posting them on a Facebook page. At first, I only posted P'Newt's photos - his dazzling handsome face was capable of attracting hundreds of thousands of followers. Then, I started posting some of his friends' photos and allowed people to send in photos of their friends or any good looking students of QU University as well.

This page received tons of photos, so I did not need to become a paparazzi myself anymore. Sometimes, P'Newt's fans would send his photos to me, it was such a beneficial deal. He also gained the title 'tens-of-thousands-likes and thousands-of-shares P'Newt' from this page.

"Why is P'Newt so handsome? I wanna be his wife!"

I looked at his photo that I took today while rolling on my bed. This was a photo of P'Newt reading a textbook with a serious expression, which was opposite of his usual smiling ones. He frowned and was pondering as he spun the pen in his hand - another side of his handsomeness.

If I screamed alone to express my glee, my mom would kick me out. I didn't want to die from P'Newtlism, so I decided to post it on the page with a caption...

Why must you be so handsome and smart like this?

Admin wants a husband like him~ //Wanna be P'Newt's wife~

Newt, Faculty of Medicine, 2nd year.

#HandsomeTutorMustShare #WannaBeHisWifeOopsPatient

Of course, no one knew that I was an admin. I always write like a crazy fangirl and have already restrained my love by ten times, otherwise, it would end up as a paragraph-long caption.

In only a half minute, all my followers and P'Newt's fans spammed the post with likes and shares, like 'Arhhh! So handsome!', 'I can live for P'Newt's handsomeness', 'His brilliance attacks my heart and kidney', 'I wanna marry a doctor', 'He is my future husband (He is mine //me)', and so on.