Chapter 11 : Baicha Wanna Flirt

Chapter 11

Baicha Wanna Flirt

"The most delicious sweets was

the sweets served with tea (Cha)."

- Baicha's Quote -

"What if I'd like to flirt? Would you allow it?"

OMG, I actually said it out loud! I've become bolder!

What would P'Newt say? I glanced at his reaction. His gaze showed his surprise and he kept quiet for a while, so I gulped hard.

Then P'Newt pointed at himself and asked doubtfully.

"You mean, flirt with me?"

I suddenly realised what I had done.

'Oh no! What should I do? If I say yes, what would P'Newt say? What if he doesn't like me? Will he immediately reject me?'

I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon. I was not mentally prepared for it.

"I'm sorry, P'Newt. I didn't mean to say it."

I couldn't continue with my playful flirting as P'Newt seemed to be taking it seriously. Based on the situation, he would only have two answers — accept or reject. Not something in between, no ambiguous answers.

I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable because of my feelings, especially P'Newt who had been so kind to me.

"I'm really sorry, you must be surprised." I lowered my head.

"Um...yes, a bit."

His reply made me feel depressed.

Of course, I totally understood. He would surely feel uncomfortable with this.

I had no idea about his gender preference, but an ugly guy like me would definitely not be the preference of any genders.

While I was contemplating my life, P'Newt continued.

"I was surprised because it's my first time being asked before someone flirts with me. I have no idea how to answer."

Huh? I blinked.

"What? You have never been asked to be flirted with? Impossible." I tried to laugh to dispel this awkward situation.

"It's true," P'Newt said. "Most people would directly confess or ask me to date them."

D...date! I was stunned.

I lifted my head to face P'Newt. He seemed normal, not at all angry about my question.

"What if I ask you to date me too? Will you accept it?"

Wait! What was wrong with my goddamn mouth again?!

P'Newt just raised his eyebrows and stayed silent, which made me nervous. I was about to tell him that I was just joking...

But he...

"Ouch!"

P'Newt suddenly flicked my forehead. I was taken aback as I instinctively held my head.

"You're playing around too much." P'Newt said. "I will give you more homework so you won't get distracted."

And P'Newt did exactly as he said. He opened the textbooks and listed out my homework.

I was still in shock. P'Newt had just flicked my forehead! Ahh!