Chapter 7 : An Imaginary Couple

Future From Me

Chapter 7

An Imaginary Couple

"Although P'Newt has an imaginary partner,

I still wanna imagine myself with him."

Baicha's Quote

I looked at P'Newt's photo that a page follower sent to me. Why was P'Newt this handsome?

It was a photo where P'Newt and his gang were eating lunch. The page follower said that she found this photo on P'Newt's classmate's Instagram page.

Page Follower: Look~ P'Newt and P'Chane were sitting opposite each other. It looked like P'Newt was feeding P'Chane. AHHH~

I zoomed in on the photo. Although P'Newt was holding the spoon, his face turned to talk with P'Pae while P'Chane was holding his iced chocolate drink.

'Feeding? How?!' I disagreed.

No, no, I shouldn't be jealous.

Well, it was a nice photo anyway. P'Newt and all of his handsome friends were there too. So I shared this photo on the page and credited the source.

A medical school boyband has debuted! So handsome that admin wishes admin can join the table. However, P'Newt is still my number one bias. ><

Newt, Chane, Pae, Faculty of Medicine, 2nd year.

#HandsomeDoctorMustShare #WannaBeAPatient

Within a few seconds, the page's followers spammed the post with so many comments.

'Boyband? LOL music starts!', 'It's a harem host-club!', 'Why are they so handsome?', 'Wanna take them home.', and so on.

However, there were also other kinds of comments.

'AHHH~ P'Newt & P'Chane', 'Fujoshi is dying', 'They were feeding each other!' (how?), 'P'Newt and P'Chane are a match made in heaven!'.

Well, they had been very close since middle school.

'Don't tell me...they actually...no way!'

Pachara Pae Angsana shared a 'QU Cute Boy' post.

@Kritanai Newt Akarawaranon @Jirapat Chane Dechapraphas

Tell me when you two get married. LOL.

@Phuphoom Wathana You choose first, team groomsman or bridesmaid.

Here we go, P'Pae striked again.

I was waiting for how P'Newt would respond though.

Phuphoom Wathana: Wait, who will be the groom and who will be the bride then?

And his comment provoked their fans to reply.

'P'Newt is taller, he must be a groom', 'The height doesn't matter on the bed', 'I wanna attend their wedding too~', 'NewtChane or ChaneNewt?', 'P'Chane may be quiet, but once he flirts, it's game over'.

While reading, I saw another notification on the page.

Phuphoom Wathana shared a 'QU Cute Boy' post.

What? Boyband?

PS. So unfortunate. It's the first time my photo is featured on the page, but the admin forgot to mention my name...