Chapter 22 : Flirt in the Cinema

Future From Me

Chapter 22

Flirt in the Cinema

"Whether it's romance, action or comedy,

It isn't as important as the movie that we watch together."

- Baicha's Quote -

I couldn't concentrate during my afternoon class, since P'Newt had invited me to watch a movie later.

I felt like...we were going on a date!

I had never imagined this to happen with P'Newt - the one who was high up in the sky, the one whom I could only look at from the ground. We would be sitting together in the cinema soon.

Just the two of us! It was like a dream.

"Cha, are you okay?" I was pulled back to reality when Ton, who sat next to me, called out.

"Oh, I'm okay. Don't worry." I replied and went back to concentrating on the lecture. But no matter how I tried, I couldn't focus at all. So I played on my phone instead.

I checked the messages on the Cute Boy page. Many fans sent various photos of handsome boys from our university. One of them was a photo of P'Newt when he was on the stage. He was beaming.

I decided to post this photo on the page with a dreamy caption.

'Such a melting smile, with such a handsome suit.

I'll wear a bride's dress and wait to marry you...'

Wait! I couldn't post this kind of caption anymore.

Delete...Delete...Delete...!

P'Newt already knew that I was the admin on this page. Wait, I'd just tell him that there were multiple admins, not just me.

But this caption shouldn't be posted. If P'Newt figured it out, I would have no place to hide my face anymore.

So the only thing left of the caption was...

Newt, Faculty of Medicine, 2nd Year

#HandsomeDoctorMustShare

Once it was posted, there were many likes and comments as always. In truth, my captions didn't really matter to the page's fans, since they were all focused on the photos.

However...

It's P'Pae again!

P'Pae had shared the page's post within a few seconds. I wondered whether he studied at all. He always seemed to be online.

Pachara Pae Angsana Shared QU Cute Boy's post

@Kritanai Newt Akarawaranon Hey! Did you somehow upset the admin? Why did the admin stop admiring you in their caption? LOL.

Nooo! Why did P'Pae do this? I felt guilty.

After class, Ton left for his part-time job. So I walked out of the accounting school building.

My phone was ringing. I changed the ringtone to the default tone from my anime one before this. I was embarrassed when it rang in front of P'Newt.

"Aahh!" I exclaimed when I saw who was calling.

P'Newt.

I gulped.

It was my first time receiving a call from him - before this I was the one who called him.