Chapter 14 : The Sleeping Flirt and the Two Princes

Future From Me

Chapter 14

The Sleeping Flirt and the Two Princes

"I don't want to be a princess waiting for a prince riding a white horse,

because I will be the white horse ridden by the prince."

- Baicha's quote -

P'Newt was on the stage!

If I wasn't a sleeping flirty guy...I meant princess right now, I might stand up and join the crowd squealing.

'AHHHH! WHAAA!' I could only scream in my mind.

"What are you doing here?" P'Chane was probably just as surprised as me, he didn't even realise that he said it through the mic.

"I'm Captain Hook, you must spar with me."

P'Newt also used a mic. I had no idea when and from where he took it though.

Wait...Captain Hook? What?! How was that in the script?!

P'Newt smoothly got into the flow. I knew that his drum major uniform was pirate themed, but how did he come up with the name 'Captain Hook'?! How could P'Newt be so freaking creative?

"Captain Hook..." P'Chane was confused. "Who?"

Well, P'Chane was so...

"I'm from the Peter Pan story," P'Newt explained.

"Oh, I see." P'Chane's reply indicated that he understood, but was still puzzled.

"But how is Peter Pan related to Sleeping Beauty?"

"Doraemon is my friend, so I borrowed his Anywhere Door."

The audience burst into a laugh. I wasn't sure whether P'Newt was the Moon or a comedian. Seriously.

"Uh...What should I do then?" P'Chane was still as confused as ever.

"Spar with me."

P'Newt raised his sceptre to challenge P'Chane, a loud cheer erupted.

I didn't expect he would be so serious about this.

"Why spar?" P'Chane didn't understand.

"Because I won't let you break the curse."

"I see. You mean if we don't spar, this story won't end, right?" P'Chane asked directly.

Some audience members laughed at that, as they thought that the dialogue was part of the script.

"You're right!" P'Newt replied.

Therefore, P'Chane raised his sword, ready to fight. Both of them were sparring on the stage as if they were actually fighting.

"Hey, Ai'Newt! Ai'Chane! What the f*** are you playing?!"

Finally, P'Pae shouted into the mic as well. He probably didn't even realise it.

However, P'Newt and P'Chane didn't care about P'Pae. They kept sparring among the female audience's cheering.

Actually, I wanted to scream too.

Why? Because P'Newt and P'Chane were fighting for me, weren't they?

'Stop! My damn imagination!'

"Prince Chane, just give up, you can't beat me."