1 - An Unwanted Visit

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----

In the family head's study room -

"Master, we're receiving a guest today. Arnold Trancy will be dining at the mansion" Claude informed. Alois set his head down on his study desk in low spirits. "Because he wants my money" Alois spoke out. "This time a priest will be joining him" Claude stated. "It seems he has certain doubts about your time being 'held hostage by fairies'" He said. Alois gasped almost dramatically then stood up from his chair. "No Claude, what should I do?!" Alois asked. 

"I changed all the old loons decorations" He exclaimed. "The nasty curtains, the rugs with the odd patterns, the knick-knacks!" The boy listed. "Please don't worry yourself, we will take care of it at once" Claude stated. He readjusted his spectacles. Ryoba stood idly knowing exactly what Claude meant by 'we'. By including them both he must have been hinting at a competition. Alois had favored his head maid and head butler, causing the butler to prove which servant is better. 

"Everything your Excellency" Ryoba added. "Really?" Alois questioned. Ryoba took a step forward, now almost shoulder to shoulder with Claude. They kneeled putting a hand to where their hearts would be. Ryoba turned her gaze to the floor while Claude looked at their master. "Yes, Your Highness" They said in sync. Alois leaned over his desk and smiled brightly.

 ----◦•❁◦•◦------------------------------

In the Trancy dining room -

Ryoba placed the last rose in a vase. "I transform day into night, sugar into salt, creatures into corpses... and navy into golden" Claude said. "'That's what makes a Trancy butler' that's your line right?" Alois questioned leaning forward onto the table to grab two flowers from one of the vases. "That's my Claude and my darling Ryoba. As long as I have you two, I don't need those useless clods" He stated. Alois approached Ryoba and Claude. 

"One thing, I prefer my roses displayed like this... and this" He said. Alois placed a rose between Claude's lips and another behind Ryoba's left ear. After placing the roses he quickly turned around and began doing a flamenco dance. He clapped once, the sound making a kind of echo. "Ole!" He giggled. But it was short-lived. The atmosphere had changed rather quickly. "The morons arrived" He stated. 

----◦•❁◦•◦------------------------------

Inside Sir Arnold Trancy's carriage -

"I'm deeply honored that you made time to come today, Father." Arnold said while turning to the priest who sat beside him. "And I didn't dare to hope the Viscount Druitt would join us..." He added. "Of course, it was the least I could do, I am happy to come as I owe dear Uncle Trancy a great deal, yes" The Count stated. "When someone lends me help in these hard times, I... Druitt repay him twofold!" He exclaimed. "Verily I say, it is deflation born of devotion!" Druitt stated while hugging himself. 

"E-Er... at any rate, you say you find the current family head... Alois Trancy, suspicious?" The Priest questioned. "Yes" Arnold stated. "My nephew Alois Trancy was kidnapped soon after his birth" He explained. "My sister-in-law killed herself out of despair." He continued. "My brother searched for his son. He looked everywhere... and one day, Alois came home with a jet-black butler and a  heavenly white-haired maid" Arnold described. 

"But shortly afterward my brother died of infection... and Alois became the Trancy family head" Arnold stated. "Ah, I see" The Priest said. "And the concern is there's no proof that he's Earl Trancy's legitimate son?" He questioned. "That's exactly right" Arnold Trancy stated. "I know your holy eyes can discern the truth, Father" He said. "And you, Lord Druitt, had such deep ties to the previous earl" He continued. "I'd like you two to expose that child for what he really is" Arnold said. 

----◦•❁◦•◦------------------------------

Outside the front doors of Trancy Manor -

The young master opened the front doors, quickly pushing them out of the way then ran towards Arnold Trancy leaving his two servants to follow behind him. Alois jumped down the stairs to stand in front of his Uncle. "Uncle Arnold! How good to see you!" Alois exclaimed with a rather bright smile on his face. "Yes, Alois. " Arnold said. "Oh, what a grievous mistake God has made!" Druitt exclaimed. "How could such unsullied beauty dwell in the flesh of a young boy?" He asked himself. 

The Count dramatically placed his hands around his head. "Yet I shall forgive thee, O Lord! Amen" Druitt said. "U-uh well..." The Priest said. The two servants walked out side by side and then bowed before their master and the guests. 

----◦•❁◦•◦------------------------------

Inside the main hall - 

"Oh, it's all just as it was when Uncle Trancy was alive!" Count Druitt stated while looking around the hall. Paintings hung on the walls on the opposite side of the gold trophies.  "The mansion is glittering gold." He inspected immediately amazed. "Bringing the legend of Cipangu springs to life in its sublime gleam!" Druitt exclaimed. "Yes, I haven't changed even the smallest thing since my father's time..." Alois said as his voice began to shake.

"I... don't want to lose my father's warmth or essence" He stated. Tears began to run down his face while he looked down at the floor. "That shows your love for him..." The Priest stated. 

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----