16 - True or False

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----

"Earl Alois Trancy" She stated. Claude, Sebastian, and Ryoba turned to look at her. "I'll fall off, I'll do it. Do you hear me, Sebastian!" Alois shouted. It seems that Alois is in control of Ciel's body. "I'll fall all of the way down!" He said. "I must find some way to convince you to turn my young master to me as himself" Sebastian said while looking at Hannah. "Fortunately, I can be quite-" Sebastian started.

 "I wouldn't advise killing me if you want to do that" Hannah said. Ryoba put her hands on Hannah's shoulders. "Hannah what did you do?!" She exclaimed. "I'll have to fall!" Alois added. "As you hadn't noticed, Ciel Phantomhive's body now belong to my master" Hannah stated. She pushed Ryoba's hand away. The Head maid's arms fell to her sides. "Alois Trancy's soul was taken into Ciel Phantomhive, absorbed by him" She explained.

 "It waited ever so quietly for the proper time to reawaken" She stated.

"The soul then took advantage of the weakness in Ciel Phantomhive's heart. It used this weakness to take away Ciel Phantomhive's body using his own eye" Hannah stated. "The young master's body is now Alois' hostage so our hands are tied." Claude stated. "I'm going to fall!" Alois taunted once again. " I'm going to fall right off, Sebastian! " He continued.

 "There's more to the situation than that, your hands may be tied but your hearts aren't, are they? " Hannah questioned. "Prepare yourselves, I'm sending you on a journey" She stated. "Indeed" Sebastian said. "Both of you are eager to retrieve Ciel Phantomhive, to do so you'll journey through the labyrinth of Alois Trancy's heart, firmly etching the proof that he lived" Hannah said. 

----◦•◦❁•◦------------------------------

All three of them were standing at the entrance of the labyrinth. "Being sent to collect stamps hidden throughout the garden? Why this is beneath our dignity" Claude stated. "Come to me, and you best be quick about it unless you fancy the bitter taste of defeat!" Alois yelled. "I suppose we must" Sebastian stated. "The only thing I'll be tasting is the sweet flavor of Ciel Phantomhive's young soul" Claude said. 

"How utterly distasteful" Sebastian said while side-eyeing Claude. They both started running inside and Ryoba hurried towards the entrance. Although she didn't want to pick a side she knew that she would have to eventually. She didn't want Ciel or Alois getting seriously hurt. They kept running until they came across a table. The table had a small chest resting on top of it. 

"What have we here?" Claude questioned. Claude opened it up and there was a letter. He grabbed the letter and opened it, pulling out a paper. On it read: " Question: What is Alois Trancy's real name? ". Claude read it out then he took a glance in Ryoba's direction."I believe I can recall the answer to that Alois' real name is 'Jim Macken'" She stated. Then some roots from the garden grabbed onto her tightly lifting me up.

 She made a noise of discomfort. "Claude" She said. He ignored her turning back to the garden. "The answer Jim Macken is wrong, his real name is Alois Trancy" Claude stated. Then they heard a ding. She sighed. The garden split in half leaving a passage for Claude to go through. Claude walked up the stone steps leaving Ryoba behind. 

"Would you like a hand, my lady?" Sebastian asked. "It would be much appreciated" She said. She glanced over at Claude who picked a stamp up and sit it on the map. "I'll be on my way then" He said as he started running. Sebastian then pulled out his silver knives and tried cutting the vines off of her but they only got tighter.

 "Ohh yes~ what a perfect shot" The grim reaper said. "A perfect pose of a savior" The reaper complimented while taking pictures. Sebastian then looked over at the redhead."Er... hello there" The grim reaper said. "Maybe just.. one more photograph?" He asked. "You're a grim fellow..." The redhead stated. "Grell, use your scythe and help her down" Sebastian demanded. 

"Ooh yes Bassy!" Grell pulled out a chainsaw then cut the vines with it setting her free. She landed on one knee then got up and dusted her skirt off. "Thank you for your help..." She said. "Grell... My name is Grell darling" He said. She walked up the stone steps being followed by both Sebastian and Grell. They came across a letter.

 She grabbed it then pulled the paper out. "Question: True or false. Alois Trancy died a beautiful death as was his due, his body was never defiled by Earl Trancy" She read aloud. "Hm... What the devil is this about?" Grell questioned. "The actual answer would be false. Though, judging by the previous question... it had nothing to do with the actual truth" Sebastian stated.

 Sebastian put a hand to his chin then turned to Grell and grabbed them by the shoulders. "I need you" He said. "I want to make you fly, you would enjoy that... wouldn't you?" He asked. "Bassy.. I'll fly for you" Grell said with a blush on his face. Sebastian then grabbed Grell bridal style. Ryoba could see the excitement on Grell's face while he was being carried by Sebastian. 

Grell then calmed down. Sebastian pushed Grell up as he was now holding him up by his stomach. Then Sebastian leaned back and threw Grell forward into the door with an X. "Farewell, my love!" Grell yelled. Not long after Grell was thrown that side exploded. Sebastian fixed his uniform up. "I thought so" Sebastian said. 

Then the pair turned to the door with an O on it. Ryoba kicked it down, they both heard the dinging sound once again and saw a table. "My suspicions were correct, whoever is writing these questions is cheating" Sebastian stated. "Ridiculous, this is a clown's maze" He said. "Do not worry Sebastian, I shall be of use to you. I have stayed by his majesty's side for as long as Claude has" She stated. "Please allow me to assist you" She said. 

"I'll take your word for it Ryoba" Sebastian said as his expression softened. 

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----