7 - Long Awaited Exchange

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----

She stood beside Claude while he sat at the table across from Sebastian. A single white rose sat on each of their plates. Sebastian bit the tip of his glove then pulled his hand out from it whereas Claude bit on the bottom pulling it up while taking his hand out casting it aside. Their eyes changed to a fuchsia color as they drew blood from one of their wrists and let it platter on the rose laid out in front of them. The once white roses turning red. 

"You and your master shall become the targets of my lords revenge" Sebastian said. 

"And once Ciel Phantomhive has gained that revenge, we shall battle for his soul. The seal" Claude stated. He threw his rose over at Sebastian. "We make our pact..." Sebastian stated. Throwing his at Claude. They let drops of blood hit the roses turning the red rose pedals to a dark purple color. Ryoba cleaned the blood off of Claude's wrist wiping it and putting a new glove on his hand. Sebastian watched as Claude smirked in his direction. Their eyes then settled back to yellow and brown.  

----◦•❁◦•◦------------------------------

"One minute left, that's all" Alois said to himself. He then turned around to see Claude standing in front of him. "You're back Claude!" The boy exclaimed. The white haired maid came into Alois' view, she was no longer behind Claude lingering in his shadow. The boy ran towards her extending his arms as he reached to hug her waist. He smiled squeezing tightly. He let go after a bit and took a step back. 

Alois' eyes then landed on Sebastian. 

 "Care to explain why Sebastian is still alive?" Alois asked. "You botched this, how sad." He said. Alois grabbed the rose from Claude's uniform inspecting it. He then started to chuckle. "You failed me, what should I do? I'll have to punish you now" He pondered. "Your Highness, you only ordered Claude to make Sebastian Michaelis suffer agony worse than death" Ryoba stated.

 Alois looked at her then at Claude. He knew she was protecting Claude, but he didn't understand why. The young master was confused. The rose in his hand was then taken away from him. Claude put it back on his uniform.  "All the arrangements have been made" Claude said.

 "Day into the night, snow-white into crimson, and lies into truth. Indeed I am a Trancy Butler" He continued. Alois was stunned. Claude then leaned close to Alois' face. "I intend to make one hell of a feast out of you" Claude stated. Ryoba nudged Claude on the shoulder and gave him a look. Alois then swallowed the saliva began building up in his throat. 

He turned to his maid. "Ryoba would you care for a dance?" He asked with a strange expression on his face. "I would love to Your Highness, however, I'm not properly dressed. I wouldn't want to tarnish the Trancy Family name" She bowed. "There should be a gown laid on your bed. At least if Hannah was of any use" He mumbled the last part. "Yes, Your Majesty" She turned around towards the entrance and walked to her room. 

She took a turn or two before she heard footsteps behind her and realized someone was following after her. She stopped walking turning around to see who was behind her, the hallway was empty. She rose an eyebrow then turned back around towards her room to be met with a butler uniform.. not one used in Trancy Manor. Ryoba looked up to see Sebastian smiling down at her.  "How may I be of assist-" She groaned as her back hit the wall. 

"What a lowly and truly pitiful state you're in" He said while putting a hand around her neck. "What happened to you Ryoba?" Sebastian questioned. She put a hand around his wrist. She gasped for air. He let go of her. "I-I owe Claude a grand deal..." She admitted. "A deal that will cost me my life once his contract is over. Now I'm bound to him until he consumes Alois Trancy's soul." Ryoba explained herself looking anywhere besides at Sebastian. 

"How did this come to be?" He asked. 

"Well.." She started. "Look at me when you speak to me woman" Sebastian said. She looked up at him avoiding eye contact. "I'd rather not speak about it, it brings me sorrow" Ryoba sighed placing a hand to her head. "I should get going now Sebastian.. before he starts looking for me" She said. He moved a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Are you at least happy here?" He asked. She pushed past him ignoring his question. "You have a choice. It's not too late yet" Sebastian spoke. 

----◦•❁◦•◦------------------------------

Claude watched as his wife came back to the ballroom wearing a black dress with gold linings. He smirked. "Lady Elizabeth shall we dance?" He heard Alois say. As the Head Maid walked towards Claude she was cut pff by Sebastian standing in front of her. He had a smile on his face. "Would you care for a dance Lady Ryoba?" Sebastian asked her. He leaned close to her ear. "There's no reason to decline unless you're scared your husband will do something to you" He whispered. 

He led her to the dance floor sending a knowing look towards Claude. 

"It seems you're trying to get under his skin. Don't forget about your alliance, you wouldn't want him going after your young master" She warned. "I won't let that happen" He said while leaning closer to her. He spun her then pulled her back in. "Even if it did you would interfere right? We both know you can't sit there and watch children get hurt" Sebastian stated. She bit her bottom lip knowing he had a point. Their dance continued in silence. "What a shame, it's already over". He let go of one of her hands, kissing the other and watching as she hurried towards Claude. 

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----