14 - Her Hidden Ability

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----

"Claude!" Ryoba called out. Claude came through the door as quickly as possible. "Yes dear?". "Strengthen the manors defenses" Ciel demanded. "Indeed, my young lord" Claude kneeled in front of Ciel grabbing his foot and kissing it. The young master kicked Claude in the face. "What a revolting display!" Ciel said disgusted. 

"Such a strong kick, blissful" Claude said. " Honestly" Ciel said while looking out the window. "I shall investigate" Claude said. "Ryoba, make sure to guard our lord" He said while leaving the room. " As you wish" She said. The Head maid grabbed a pair of shoes for the young lord and finished dressing him. "Master, may I assist in brushing your teeth?" She asked. "All right" He said. 

Ciel stood up from his bed as Ryoba got up from kneeling on the floor. She walked towards the door and opened it letting Ciel walk through. They walked down the hall taking a right and entering the bathroom where there was a couch near the window. She grabbed his toothbrush putting toothpaste on it. She sat down on the couch and patted the spot next her for Ciel to sit. He laid his head down on her lap. 

Ryoba began brushing his teeth. It didn't take long for Claude to enter the bathroom. She got up and Ciel lifted his head. She softly patted his hair down because it was unkempt. "Master, we're all done" She said. She cleaned his toothbrush then placed it back where it originally was. She waited by the door as Claude approached their young master, he leaned close to him and whispered in his ear. Claude then went to take his leave, Ryoba bowed and followed closely behind him. 

They walked through the mansion then Claude stopped at a glass window then opened it and looked outside. "Ciel Phantomhive's soul is a fine one yes" Claude said. "A truly fine soul!" He yelled which echoed throughout the hall. Claude then smirked to himself while turning back to look at Ryoba. "Thompson and company I have a task for you" He called out. All three of them appeared behind Claude kneeling and looking down at the ground.

 "I want you three to see to that demon" He said.

Ryoba turned to face the Triplets as they nodded in sync. She took a few steps closer to them and leaned down. "Thompson, Timber, Canterbury. Please be wary and stay safe" She said while pressing kisses on each of their foreheads. She had a feeling that this is the last time she would see them. "You can do that for me right?" She questioned. They looked up at her and nodded. She smiled. 

----◦•◦❁•◦------------------------------

The white-haired maid wandered along the garden searching for her master. She found beautiful sterling silver roses on the way and cut the stem of one hoping that Ciel would like the rose. She looked around the garden, her eyes eventually landed on Ciel. He had an uneasy expression on his face. His jaw was clenched and he began biting his lip, possibly in anger. He closed his eyes and exhaled then opened them. 

There seemed to be a pink tint on his cheeks. He lifted his cane and started to hit the nearest flowers with it. The pedals fell onto the floor. Ryoba watched as Hannah ran towards him. "Young master!" She exclaimed. He kept carelessly swinging the cane which resulted in him hitting Hannah. "Master" Ryoba called out. Ciel looked in her direction noticing that Hannah was on the ground. 

"Thank you my lord, it is your right to thrash me. Do continue if it pleases you, I wish to help" Hannah spoke. "That's enough Hannah" Ryoba said. "What now, thrash you?" He questioned clearly confused. "Your eye". "Hannah" She called out. She turned her head towards the Head Maid. She kneeled in front of Hannah inspecting the spot where Ciel hit her. "It'll heal quickly, don't worry my lord" Ryoba reassured. 

"Is there anyone in this manor that isn't completely insane?" He asked himself. 

"Should I make the pain go away Hannah? If it bothers you too much I'll heal it" Ryoba offered. "No, it's quite alright. I wouldn't want to trouble you" Hannah said. "It doesn't trouble me at all" She smiled. "But your contract.. you'll be drained-" Hannah spoke. "Shh". Ryoba put her hands on Hannah's face. Hannah felt a warm sensation on her face. 

The Head Maid began to cough. Hannah patted her back. "Just don't tell Claude" She choked out. Hannah nodded. Ciel extended his hand out to Ryoba and Hannah. They took a hand each and got up. Hannah smiled. Ryoba grabbed the rose she cut earlier from her apron on her uniform. She handed it over to Ciel. "For you, my lord" She smiled. 

The wind blew causing Hannah's loose bandages to fly off. She put a hand in front of her face and touched her eye. The same eye that Alois poked his fingers into. It was fully healed. 

----◦•◦❁•◦------------------------------

"Young master what's wrong?" Claude asked. "I thought I saw him, I thought I saw Alois in the mirror" Ciel said. Ryoba entered the room after Claude to see that there were glass shards everywhere. "Master, are you hurt?" Claude asked. Claude then ran his gloved hand down Ciel's arm. "No, I'm alright " Ciel stated. "Hannah, clean this up at once" Claude demanded. "I will take the young master to his bedchamber-" He said. 

"No, you see to the cleaning Claude" Ciel demanded. "Me lord?" Claude questioned. Ciel brushed Claude off and began walking towards the door."Now Hannah, Ryoba. Let's go" Ciel said. "The young master wouldn't you like me to stay with Clau-" Ryoba questioned. "No, are you defying an order?" He asked. "No master" She responded.

 She followed behind Hannah and gently closed the door behind her. They turned a few corridors until they reached Ciel's bed chambers. Hannah and Ryoba helped Ciel get into bed. Then they blew out a few candles besides the candlestick standing on the bedside table. Hannah kneeled down leaning onto Ciel's bed. 

Ryoba watched all of Hannah's movements making sure stand not too far away from them.

"My lord, I wonder..." Hannah started. "What came over me just now?" Ciel asked. "I hate this mansion. I want to go home" He stated. "To the Phantomhive Estate?" Hannah asked. "I just want... things to go back... to the way they were" He said. "Your eye is an odd color, I can't explain it it's nostalgic somehow" Ciel stated while putting a hand on Hannah's cheek.

----◦•❁◦•◦----------------------------------------------------------◦•◦❁•◦----