VI. | SIX

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

After a little bit of explaining, the group slowly migrated to the bar and took seats around it. Klaus had still yet to show up and Diego was still off somewhere in the hotel. Five and Eight were stood behind the bar, pouring drinks for the group gathered around.

"So," Viktor started, "This Kugelblitz, it's...?"

"The end of everything." Five completed, handing a drink to Y/n. "Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole."

"Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothings left." Lila added on, her head slumped against her hand.

"Hate to say I told you so, but..."

"You love to say I told you so." Y/n scoffed lightheartedly, taking a shot.

"You know, it's impressive." Lila spoke after a few beats of silence, messing with her filled shot glass, "Whoever knocked off your moms hated you all enough to end the entire universe."

"We don't know that." Viktor shook his head with an awkward laugh.

"It doesn't matter who created this thing." Allison spoke up, "We just have to kick it's ass."

"Oh really? How?" Luther questioned. "Are you an Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?"

"The best plan is to go back in time and eliminate the paradox." Y/n sighed and continued, "Destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers, and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that because the briefcase is... out of service, if you will."

Allison scoffed, shaking her head, "And why the hell can't Five just jump us out of here?"

"Last time I tried that, we all got trapped in time. Do you really wanna risk that again?" He inquired.

"Then... what's plan B?" Viktor questioned.

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Gimme that." Klaus reached over the bar and snatched a bottle of alcohol from Y/n hands. He drank straight from it with no intention of grabbing a glass.

"What happened to you?" Five inquired, nodding to the stain of blood on his shirt.

"Oh, just a speargun to the chest." He dismissed it, waving a hand, "No big deal."

"What did we miss?" Diego asked Lila, leaning against the counter.

"The universe is ending, and we're all going to die."

Y/n nodded, taking another shot and making a face of distaste, "That sounds about right."

A blue waved rushed through the building. People harmlessly sitting in the lobby disappeared into thin air. The wave spared the group as it pulled itself back in to where ever the Kugelblitz was located. It passed by them, ignoring the group as if they didn't exist.

"What the hell was that?" Diego questioned after the wave sped by them.

"That was a Kugel wave." Five set his glass down with a pent up sigh of frustration, "It's getting worse."