X. | TEN

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

Y/n was sat on a chair, arms crossed as one of her legs bounced up and down nervously. She could see the view from the window of all the buildings slowly getting sucked into the enigma that had broke free. Bit by bit, fragments were drifting towards the Kugelblitz with no sign of stopping. The group gather around didn't know if any other humans were left or if it was just them remaining. There wasn't even much left, most of earth had bit broken away into small pieces. The hotel was close to edge of what was left, the enigma far off to the left. The thought of everything being gone so soon, with no back up plan to pull from their sleeve or anywhere to run to was worrying.

She stood and repositioned her chair, that way the pillar next to her obstructed her view of the window. Y/n glanced over to Five, and saw he was leaned over the railing, most likely looking out of the windows as well. He seemed oddly serene, maybe at peace with the situation.

"So, how is it that we're still here, but the whole of the universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison spoke with a question mark in her voice.

"Maybe we're the last to get flushed." Viktor shrugged, his feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Wasn't talking to you." She spat.

"Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther chimed in.

Everyone was silent as they thought. Sloane spoke next, "Or dad?"

"They'll be here." Diego assured the group.

"Really?" Ben asked with oozing sarcasm, "Did they... hit traffic?"

"I'm about to hit your face." Y/n half smiled, "Does that count for anything?"

He ignored her, "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe."

"Uh, question." Allison interjected.

"Yes."

"Didn't we just try that and fail miserably?"

"Yeah, it's because his plan was stupid." Diego quipped, rolling his sleeves up. "I got a better one."

"Of course you do."

"We go with the large hard-on partial accelerator." He gestured to Viktor, then the rest of the group, "You guys do some science, and... we launch the Kugelblitz into outer space. Didn't think I knew that, did ya? It's in Switzerland."

"It's 'hardon'," Ben corrected, "Not 'hard-on', you moron!"

"At least he's trying, you shitty little squid." Lila spoke up, "What have you contributed?"

"Actually, he did blow up half his family."

"Oh, you wanna talk about family problems? You know what should have blown up is your face on that neck!"

"I wish I had a cake to hit to hit you with it in your face!"

"What are you talking about?" Ben retaliated back in his native tongue.

"You better cut that out—" Diego tried in Spanish.

"Oh, shut up!" He cut him off.