IX. | NINE

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Fei asked before Y/n had time to even round the corner.

In the basement of the academy was where the Kugelblitz was located. The group that had gathered in the living room moved downstairs to hear the idea of what to do with it, though Viktor had yet to rejoin them. The soft orange and yellow hues splashed across Fives face, reflecting in his eyes as Y/n glanced over to him. Their eyes locked for a moment, Y/n's lips parted in shock as she turned back to the enigma.

"Oh, wow." Diego mumbled.

Lila scoffed, "That's what took Stanley."

"Along with a few other billion people."

"Yeah, who I didn't know and don't care about."

"Right." Fei nodded, "So it's all about you."

"All of us are irrelevant." Y/n spoke up, "This thing's gonna take the whole damn universe."

"What's it made of?" Five inquired while taking a walk around it.

"Micro black holes collapsing at increasingly short intervals." Sloane answered.

"Why aren't we getting sucked in?"

"We don't know." She shrugged, "You shouldn't exist here and neither should this."

"An impossibility for an impossibility. The universe is a sucker for balance." He sighed while staring into it.

"Grace has been tracking the waves." Fei informed them, "Next one is due in three hours."

"Okay... so what do we do to stop that?" Y/n spoke up, leaning against the wall.

"We trap it."

"Dyson sphere?"

Sloane looked to Five a little shocked, "Yeah."

He clicked his tongue, "Okay. Confinement factor?"

She paused, taken back, "0.98 at peak energy flux."

"Tensile strength?"

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals."

"Should I be finding this hot?" Lila inquired in a whisper to Y/n.

"... No." Y/n shook her head after a pause to glance at her.

"What do you think, Five?" Allison spoke up from one of the archways, leaning against the old bricks.

"Could work. Or we could all die horribly."

Y/n smiled sarcastically, "Aren't you just a ball of sunshine?"

"I try, darling." He smiled back at her, "... I'm in."

"You're not the one we need." Ben snapped.

Allison glanced over at him, "Excuse you?"

"For this to work," Fei cut in, "We need Sloane, Lila, Christopher, possibly Y/n, and—"

"Viktor." Allison completed, clicking her tongue on her way out, "Of course."