8: "Popular Hooligan"

"Uh- Korekiyo?! Wait up!-" 

I stood up and yelled out to him just as he was about to leave. 

He vigorously turned around and yelled back, "WHAT, YOU POPULAR HOOLIGAN!?" 

I flinched and shot back a little. 

Korekiyo scoffed at me, "You force me to hang out with you, you pester me with words for the whole thirty minutes, and you talk non stop about random and different things until I can't take it anymore! Leave. Me. ALONE." He violently said. 

And with that, he walked out of the room, slammed the door behind him without a care, and left me to die and suffer in the classroom.

I stood there, head down and in shock. 

In those minutes though, the fangirls outside the room ran into the classroom, trying to comfort me in the worst ways possible. 

I just pushed them away and ate on the roof. I stayed alone and all near me were my thoughts and tears.

Why does he, Korekiyo, hate me? 

'.........' 

I don't think I did anything wrong.

 '.........' 

Did..I really do something wrong?

 '.........' 

I..- 

"RANTARO!!" Someone screamed. 

I flinched and dropped some of my food. I sadly wiped my tears and looked up. 

It was Kokichi. 

"Dude you okay??" Kokichi asked, picking up my food. 

I sighed and forced a smile, "Yeah.. Did you find your soulmate?" I said, quickly changing the subject.

"You bet I did! It IS Gonta! I told you I'm right!" He said, twirling around. 

I chuckled and took a bite out of my fruit. 

Kokichi and I talked for the last minutes of lunch. 

When the bell rang we said goodbye and went off.