27: I Looove Him!

After we pulled away, Korekiyo put his mask back on over his flustered pink face, I smirked at that instinct and pulled him onto me. 

"Kiyo..I love you," I stated, 

"Ever since that time I actually talked to you for the first time, you always just caught my eyes in a trance."

 Korekiyo looked up, tears in his eyes.

 "I'm..sorry for that, Rantaro," He told me. 

"It's okay.."

I held him close, our bodies sticking to each other like glue.

He toppled onto me, laying on my stomach.

"Kiyo?!" I exclaimed.

"Just..Let me savor the moment again." He mumbled.

I chuckled and laid back fully, my hands on Korekiyo's back.

Korekiyo took off his hat and started nuzzling on my stomach. 

It kinda tickles..

He then crawled over to me and laid next to me, laughing.

He saw my face and knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"I never thought I would have a soulmate, my sister would always try to find your notes and kill you.." He finally blurted out.

"Huh? Is that why you..hid my notes?" I asked, no response, "...Are you okay with, you know, dating a guy? Were you expecting a girl of some sort?" I asked.

This time he did respond.

"I'm alright with it, I was never great with charming and flirting with women." 

"Now let's just.. calm down. What happened when I walked in your cafe was enough for you."

I chuckled, "Yeah I guess.. You could sleep with me."

I opened my arms and he shimmied in them. I pulled the blanket over us and held Korekiyo tight once more.

I never wanted to let go..

I've found my soulmate.

And I love him.