14: Intruder! pt. 1

Kaede invited Kirumi, Kaede's soulmate, and Kaito and his soulmate, K1-B0. I didn't mind and let them in. 

We watched movies, did pillow fights, ate dinner, and told each other stories. 

Soon after, we were getting ready for bed. I had a huge room so they could all fit in my bed.

 Everyone got comfy and turned off the lights.

Kirumi cuddled Kaede on the far side of the bed, facing the window. 

Kaito instantly fell asleep, putting his arms around a pillow to act as K1-B0. 

K1-B0 was on his charging pad, switched off. 

Everyone was sleeping..except for me.

-

I waited for 2:00 AM to hit. That's the time the person exactly came..probably. 

I pretended to sleep then heard my door creak. I watched the slim man observe everyone on my bed before coming to me. 

I held my phone under the blanket, waiting to flash bang him. He touched my hair and my face.

 His hand felt like rough glue caressing my face. I didn't want him to stop, but stalkers get what they get.

I turned on the flashlight as bright as it could go, and pointed it straight at the person. 

He jolted back and hid his face. I turned on the lamp and yanked at his shirt so he couldn't leave.

 "GUYS! WAKE U-" I screamed. He cut me off, 

literally.