11: Letters and Gifts

I picked it up and started to read.

"Dearest Soulmate,

I bid you a good evening. I've not had a good of a day today, and hope yours was better than mine. I had to finish an important project due the next day, but someone has kept bugging me for the whole time I had. I wish that person did not confront me. When we meet, I ask you to not use my full name. Take this with the letter. It is my sister's old keychain. Please do not lose it. Thank you, and good night, R.

From your one and only,

Soulmate"

I smiled at the letter and took the keychain. I placed it on top of my dresser and went back to the side table.

Poor guy, being bugged while doing a project sucks. Sounds familiar...

I sat down and wrote back.

"Dear soulmate,

Sorry about your day. To be honest, I haven't had a good day either. Someone insulted me today and it wasn't that fun. He hates me anyway so I'm not that surprised. Well I hope you finish your project. Also, take this with the letter. It's a plush toy that my sister got me at a carnival. It's special to me because all of my sisters are lost or dead, never to be seen again. I want you to have it because when we meet, it's proof you're my soulmate. Thank you, I hope to see you soon!

From, your "dearest" soulmate,

R"

I put a plushie I got with my sisters with the envelope and put it on the side table. 

Soon, it disappeared in thin air and sighed. 

I hope the person who gets it doesn't lose it. 

I sat in bed until I felt tired. My eyelids started feeling heavy so I started to sleep.