13: First Day

Let's start off with the night of the day I was sick.

 I was sleeping soundly around 2:00 AM when I heard someone in my house. 

I opened my eyes, but didn't move. 

I heard my door creak open and saw a slim, wiry framed person. 

He walked up to me and touched my face. I was trying not to flinch the whole time.

I could hear the intruder squeal, giggle, and mummur things to me.

Then, at around 4:30, they left me alone. 

I was tempted to call the police, but from exhaustion I collapsed into a deep sleep.

I told Kaede the next day and she was in great shock. 

"Taro, WHAT?! Why didn't you scare him away?!" 

I sighed, "Kaede, I was too scared! He was touching my face 'n stuff!" 

I mimicked all of the figures movements onto my body, but as a weird mockery.

 Kaede groaned, "You want me to stay over? You aren't sick anymore so I'll have a sleepover with you!"

My eyes lit up. "Really?! Oh gosh, thanks 'Ede!" 

She smiled happily. Until she looked as if she remembered something. She then grabbed my shoulders and groaned.

 "Right, the guy who made you take his order was here. He threatened me when I told him you weren't here." Kaede shuddered. 

I gasped, ""Ede.. What the f- UuuUUhh.. frick? Are you okay?"

She nodded, laughing at my slip up. "I'm alright, yeah!" She exclaimed.

"What time am I coming over?"