Steve Harrington👑

Imagine: Coming to help Max (your little sister) at the junkyard

"Max!"You called, getting out of your car."Max! I'm serious! Billy is going to kill you!"
You heard a rustle from the bushes near the edge of the forest which put you on edge.
"Y/N!"You saw Max and her friend on top of a bus, you couldn't see you her face but her tone sounded panicked.
"Max?! What are you doing up there?! Get down!"
"Y/N! RUN!!!"She screamed.
You rolled your eyes."C'mon, I'm not playing some silly game. We're going-well fuck me sideways."
You heard a loud snarling noise behind you and slowly turned to see a large dog like creature growling at you. Behind it lots more stood.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!!!!"You screamed at the top of your lungs.
It opened it's flower like mouth and started screaming. You ran towards the bus as fast as your legs would let you. As soon as you made your way in you saw your sister two of her friends and the biggest idiot in your school (besides your new stepbrother of course) Steve Harrington.
"Hey, Y/N."The curly haired kid waved.
"Um, hi."You greeted."WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"
"I'll answer that later."Steve told you.
"No, you'll answer that now."
"Later. Unless you'd like to get eaten by those things!"He swung a bat covered in nails.
"I'm not even going to ask how you-"You heard something smack against the door and let out a scream."Get out there now, Harrington!"
***
Once you were sure Steve had at least scored off the creatures you and the kids cautiously stepped outside the bus.
Steve turned and locked eyes with you before a smirk formed on his face."Not bad, huh?"
"I still think your an idiot."