Billy Hargrove🚬

Imagine: First meeting Billy

Billy got out of his Camaro after Max sped away towards the middle school on her skateboard, almost as if she couldn't get away fast enough. He didn't blame her, if Billy had his way he'd drive off back to California, honestly anywhere was better than shit weather, uneventful Hawkins.
He leant against the trunk of the car and closed his eyes, maybe for a moment he could pretend he wasn't...
The noise of a blaring heavy metal song cut off his train of thought as another car recklessly swerved into the parking lot.
"Are you serious?!"Billy looked up to see a girl leaning out the driver side window clearly speaking to him, big dark sunglasses covering her eyes. Billy couldn't help but think she looked beautiful, not like any of the girls in California but something about her black leather jacket and lace top made him wanna rip it off her.
"What?"He snapped, turning ever so slightly to look at her.
"Move, jackass!"She yelled, gesturing for him to step aside.
Billy rolled his eyes and moved away from his car, raising his eyebrows at the girl.
"She meant your car, dumbass!"A second voice shouted and a guy with long brown hair poked his head out of the passenger side.
"Dude, I don't have all day! Your car is parked between two fucking spaces, who the hell taught you to drive?!"The girl shouted again, her voice getting louder with each sentence.
Billy was now becoming irritated by her, which somehow made him increasingly more attracted to her.."You're one to talk."
"Excuse me?!"She shrieked, lowering her sunglasses to peer at him.
The blonde folded his arms."You could've killed someone speeding in here and you're going to try and teach me how to drive?"
"Well you're going to have to find someone to teach you how to remove my foot from your ass after I-!"She was cut off by her friend, the guy with long hair.
"Y/N, just go park somewhere else."He sighed.
"But, Eddie, I..."She pouted at him as if she was a child he'd just denied chocolate from.
Billy watched as the guy continued to stare at her.
"Fine, whatever!"She exclaimed, but just before she pulled her head back into her car she pointed at Billy."You, blondie! Welcome to Hawkins, you're gonna hate it!"

You quickly reversed your car and practically slammed it into another space, making Garrett in your back seat fly forward and almost break his nose on your dashboard.
"Y/N, what the hell?!"He asked as he pushed his hair from his eyes.
"God, I hate him."You spoke with gritted teeth to no one in particular.
"Who Mr doesn't know how to park a car?"Eddie questioned with a grin.
"Ooo I think someone has a crush on the new guy!"Garrett sung, seemingly having gotten over his nose pretty fast.
"Ugh as if!"You scoffed.
"It's not so bad, I mean I'd date him."Eddie shrugged only to be met with your scathing gaze."You know if he wasn't such a bad driver and um a jackass."
"Nice recovery."Garrett patted his shoulder.
"Idiots."You rolled your eyes and got out of the car.