Eddie Munson❤️‍🔥

Imagine: Being Dustin's sibling

"Why do you have to be here again?"Dustin groaned as you followed him to his D&D club's headquarters.
"Because mom's a bitch."You told him while trying to transfer the homework you'd recorded on your arm into a notebook Dustin had given you once you met up with him."I don't understand why you're being so crabby about this, I'm the one who should be embarrassed here. Hanging out with my baby brother."
"We are not hanging out."Dustin grumbled while shaking you off as you ruffled his curly hair, quickly snatching his hat back."You are going to sit and be quiet, listen to your music, do you homework, I don't care, just don't embarrass me and don't talk to Eddie."
"Yes, sir."You rolled your eyes and saluted your brother before he pushed open the doors of the room and you were hit with the strong stench of...weed. You couldn't help but cough."Oh god."
Your barely heard remark was however met from a scathing stare from Dustin and multiple other pairs of eyes looking at you.
"Hey, Y/N."Mike waved politely after a moment of awkward silence.
"Sup?"Lucas greeted sheepishly.
"Wheeler, Sinclair."You greeted with a nod."Um I'm just gonna sit here and listen to music, you know just quietly. You won't even know I'm here."
You backed into a corner and perched on top of a few boxes that were stood there, you were about to put your headphones on when there was an exasperated and seemingly frustrated sigh from one of the men in the room. You could tell he was the leader of the group if not by the throne looking chair he had then by the fact he was the game master...and unfortunately you knew that because your mom talked your ear off about all the D&D sacrifice rumours.
"Dustin."He spoke slowly in an irritated tone."Who is this?"
"My sibling."He replied, equally annoyed and you were becoming increasingly offended.
"Why are they here?"The game master got up, his chair noisily scraping across the floor.
"Our mom made my bring them."Your little brother's tone was getting in your nerves more and more.
By this point the game master was standing right in front of you and he was freaking you out a little bit."Why?"
"Because she thinks D&D is the devil's game."You told him, making him step back."Yes, I can speak. Shocker!"
The game master folded his arms and raised an eyebrow."And you?"
"I think she's full of shit, she was never worried about this crap when I was Dusty's age but then again I was off my ass on hallucinogenics so maybe she was."You shrugged."Anyway, I'm not allowed to leave here without him or else I'm dead so just ignore me an-"
"You play or you leave."The game master cut you off, beginning to stalk back to his throne.
"What?"You asked."You're joking, right?"
"Play or leave, Henderson."He told you, flopping down on his seat.
You snorted."Yeah I really don't want to do that."
"Eddie, they don't even know how to play or have a character, they-"Dustin began to prattle hastily.
"Well then they'll have to learn fast."The game master, who you know knew was the famous Eddie your brother spoke very highly of, explained."You play or you leave, no observing."
"Y/N, come on."Dustin pointed beside him.
"Seriously?"You whined, really not wanting to play this game but your brother seemed desperate."Fine, how do you play?"
***
"Do you always suck that bad?"You teased your brother as you walked with him, Lucas and Mike to the parking lot.
"No, it was just on off day."Dustin protested."I blame you, you threw me off."
"Hey!"You feigned offence."I was good for only just learning how to play."
"You weren't bad."Lucas admitted.
"Dude, who's side are you on?"Dustin exclaimed but you could tell even he was joking now.
"Mike!"You looked up to see Nancy waiting by her car for her brother.
"Hey, do you guys want to come over and play video games?"Mike asked Dustin and Lucas.
"Yeah of course!"Both chorused before all three ran off.
"Dustin, make sure you call mom once you get there and tell her you're not dead!"You shouted after him.
"I will!"He assured you before all three boys clambered into Nancy's car and you headed off to your own.
"You've got to be kidding me!"You exclaimed, after trying to start your car about five times the engine seemed to have finally given out, it was smoking."Fucking piece of shit car!"
"Whoa don't take it out on the car."You turned around to see Eddie leaning against the outside of his van, an amused smile as he watched you kick the tires of your car."Need a ride?"
"You wouldn't mind?"You questioned.
"Nah, not at all."He shrugged."Do you mind being given a ride home by a freak?"
"As someone who used to be called that themselves, I don't mind one bit."You smiled back.
***
"I have a present for you."
You raised your eyebrows at Eddie.
It had been three weeks that he'd been driving you home for. Not just after the D&D games that you'd actually begun to enjoy, but after school too. At first it was because your car was being fixed but it'd had been perfect fine for two weeks, Eddie seemed to just like having you around, and the feeling was mutual.
"You're up to something."You stated. Immediately he placed a hand over his heart, feigning hurt and shock, making you quickly defend your statement."I know that look in your eyes, Munson, that means you're up to something."
"I'm not up to something but I did get you a little something."Eddie reached his hand into his pocket but now you were curious as to what his "present" was."Here."
You looked at your hand where Eddie had placed a small bag that held three purple pills."Eddie this is...I can't take this."
"Why not?"He frowned."You mentioned you used to do LSD so I thou-"
"Used to."You repeated."Usually after a bad trip...or in my case, three, you stop doing the things that pretty much paralysed you for fourteen hours."
"Oh uhm I'm sorry."Eddie quickly snatched the bag back from you."Fuck, Y/N, I'm so sorry."
"Ed, Eddie, it's ok."You smiled, taking his hand that wasn't holding the bag."You didn't know but if it's ok with you, I'd uhm like to give you a present."
"Really?"The game master peered at you."Now why I do think you're up to something-"
"Oh shhh."You laughed before kissing him. You had been nervous but the nerves quickly melted away when Eddie didn't pull away right away. Instead you felt his hands gently settle on your waist and by the time you two broke apart you were breathless.
"Wow."Eddie gasped."That was better than LSD, much better."