Eddie Munson❤️‍🔥 (Pt 2)

Imagine: Doing something ABSOLUTELY insane to try and clear Eddie's name

Went out to get food
Be back soon
Kisses
- Y/N
Eddie looked back at the hurriedly scribbled note you'd left sometime before he woke up. You'd been staying with him at your brother's place while his friends went out and tried to fight this Vecna dude or something, you didn't really know. You had grown to quite like the druggie metalhead in the past couple of days and hadn't left his side, until apparently sometime last night.
Eddie rolled his eyes at the note and shoved it into his pocket. You'd been gone over four hours and Eddie was hungry, not to mention bored out of his mind. Not taking anytime at all to consider the consequences of his actions if he got caught, Eddie raced into Reefer Rick's house before anyone could see him.
"Food, food, food,"He muttered as he flicked open cupboards."jackpot!"
He pulled out a can but when he slammed it down on the countertop it hit a remote and the tv in the corner fizzed to life.
"Shit!"Eddie exclaimed, fumbling with the remote before accidentally knocking it onto the floor."Shit! Shit!"
"A new development in the murders of multiple Hawkins high school students, sources tell us a senior from the same school has come to confess."The news reporter stated, causing Eddie to abandon his search for the remote and stare wide eyed at the screen as the next clip played."Y/N Y/L/N, arrived not to long ago and confessed to the murders of Chrissy Cunningham and Fred Benson."
Eddie's jaw dropped as he watched you walk into the police station."What the fuck have you done?"