Billy Hargrove🚬

Imagine: First seeing Billy

"Who's that?"You asked Steve, trying to subtly point at the guy you were not so subtly staring at.
"Who?"Steve turned to follow your gaze to the drop dead gorgeous guy who had just finished doing a keg stand.
You bit your lip and continued to stare."Do you know him?"
"Ugh don't even waste your time with him."Your friend groaned, tossing his hair."He's a complete asshole."
You pouted, still not letting your eyes leave the leather jacket clad guy."But he looks like Rob Lowe, Steve. Rob Lowe."
"Nancy!"You heard Steve shout which finally got you to look at him. You watched him peer through the open doorway of Tina's house."Nancy! Y/N, I'll be right back. Don't talk to him."
"But, Steve!"You protested as he ran off."Rob Loooooo- hi."
"Hey."The handsome guy you'd been staring at was now standing in front of you."Nice costume."
"Th-Thanks."You blushed and looked down."Uhm I-I'm Y/N."
"Billy Hargrove."He smirked, taking another drag of his cigarette. There was a moment of silence while he looked you up at down, you kept you eyes on the floor due to the fact you could feel your own heartbeat more than the bass of the music."How have I not noticed you around school? I mean I've only been here a day but I know I would've remembered you."
You risked a glance up, the heat immediately returning to your cheeks."Uh oh well my dad homeschools me."
"Shame."Billy dropped his cigarette and crushed it under his boot."Guess we'll just have to spend this party getting to know each other, hm? You want a drink?"