2

slight smut warning 😏 and violence

i woke up exactly at 7:30. the kids don't get up until 9. i wanted some time to myself, and of course to make sure everything was ready for them.

i was in the middle of getting ready. i had my pants on and i was buttoning my shirt up until i heard a knock on my door. "come in!" i said. peter walked

in. i turned around still buttoning up my shirt. i'm terrible at buttoning up stuff. "do you need help?" peter asked. "yeah, sorry i suck at buttoning up shirts and stuff" i said, growing sort of nervous at the thought of him buttoning up my shirt.

he walked towards me. he gently buttoned my shirt up as i was staring at him the whole time. i saw him staring at my chest. "eyes up here, ballard." i said smirking. "oh yeah?" he said. he winked at me. he finished buttoning my shirt up and he watched me as i straightened my hair and applied my mascara.

i saw his reflection in the mirror walk up behind me and he placed both of his hands on my shoulders. the gentle touch of his hands made me flustered a bit. "are you blushing?" he asked. "no" i lied. he grinned at me and turned me around and cupped my cheek with his hand. "don't lie to me sweetheart." he said. "okay okay fine, maybe i was" i said looking down. he lifted up my chin and let out a soft laugh.

it was 8:00. "i'm gonna go set everything up for the children." peter said. his voice was rather deep. i nodded as he walked out of my room. i followed him but i was in a room by myself. soon it became 8:45 and i saw a few kids come out of their rooms. they all just stared at me.

i felt uncomfortable so i tried leaving. i felt a force on me like i couldn't move. i heard a tiny voice behind me say "why are you here, we don't accept new people". the kid slowly walked in front of me. "what the hell are you doing? i'm the same as peter, i'm trying to help you guys and make sure you are safe." i said. i saw the kids nose bleeding and i realized, he was using his shitty powers on me.

"let me go!" i yelled. a moment later i found myself to on the floor leaned up against the wall. he threw me against the wall and i had blood pouring down my face due to the damage. "what the fuck?!" i yelled. "what is wrong with you? i'm trying to help you!" i said. i don't feel welcome here anymore.

i need peter. where is he? i felt a sting on my head and i placed my hand there and i brought my hand down to look at it. i was bleeding. i heard someone come running in the room but i couldn't tell. i was about to pass out from the amount of blood loss. i heard the sound of brenners voice saying "i'll handle the kids peter, you take care of y/n. take her to the first aid room please." peter was here. i relaxed a bit but still on the brink of unconsciousness.

"yes sir." peter said. i felt him picking me up and hurrying to the first aid room. "i got you, you'll be okay i promise" he said trying to comfort me. he laid me down on the table and stopped the bleeding. he cleaned up my face and got my hair out of my face. "it's not too bad. just a tiny wound. shitty ass kid was weak anyways." he said. "thank you" i said. i sat up making eye contact with him and smiling. "you're welcome, i want to make sure you're always safe." he said standing infront of me.

i stood up. nearly losing my balance but peter caught me. wrapping one of his arms around me and his other hand rubbing my head. he placed his head on top of mine. i looked up at him. "peter i know we haven't known each other long but i really like you." i confessed to him. he smirked and placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me.

he deepened the kiss and he sat me up on top of the table he placed me on to care for my wound. he slowly kissed down my jawline to my neck. "is this okay?" he asked. "peter, i do not care what you do to me right now." i reassured him. he continued kissing and sucking my sweet spots.

i placed my hand over my mouth. he moved back up and removed my hand from my mouth and kissed me again. we broke the kiss and he placed his forehead on mine. both of us panting for air. i placed another peck on his lips and smiled. "i feel much better now." i said to him and winked.

"we should probably get going before brenner catches on to us." he said. i agreed with him and he helped me walk out of the room as i was still kind of dizzy. he got me a water and sat me down at a table. eleven sat down beside me.

she pointed at my wound. "bloody" she said. "yeah, just a minor wound is all." i said. "are you okay?" she asked with genuine concern. "i am now thank you, peter helped me." i said smiling at the thought of him. "you like peter, it is obvious" she said giggling. "el i just met him yesterday." i said laughing. "you still like him though." she said smiling. we both laughed.

she showed me some of the stuff that she could do and i was in awe of how talented she was. peter was over at the kid that slammed me into the wall. the kid had wounds on his neck from what seemed like an electricity rod. little bitch deserved it.

i saw peter pissed off at him. peter slapped him across the face. i looked away. i like that peters protective over me. i've never had anything like it before. i felt el place her head on my arm since she was too short to place her head on my shoulder.

brenner came in and all the kids stood up and lined up. "good morning, papa." they all said in unison. "i apologize for the late start children. 005 would you open the door for me please" brenner said smiling at him. the kid opened the door for him and they walked into a room.

i didn't know what they were doing but me and peter followed them.

authors note: two chapters in one day woop woop, i may write one later tonight. i'm not really doing anything. lol. enjoy