14

i led peter to my house. i walked in and a sudden sense of comfort fell over me. i was finally back in the comfort of my own home.

"do you want me to get you a change of clothes? uh- clothes that fit. that is." i asked. peter smiled and nodded.

i took his hand and walked to my closet. i picked out an entirely too big shirt for me and found sweatpants that my mom had given me for christmas but they were the wrong size. i handed the clothes to peter and he took them from me.

he unbuttoned his white shirt, occasionally looking at me. "i see you staring." he said. i immediately got flustered. my face flushed with red as i proceeded to say "no. i am not staring!"

he tilted his eyebrows and gave me a little smirk. he playfully rolled his eyes as he took his shirt off. for the little amount of time i saw him with his shirt off, i gazed at him, shirtless. it felt like i hadn't seen him this way in ages. even though we literally did- yknow. before we left the lab.

he grabbed the shirt i gave him and put it on and changed out of his pants into the sweatpants.

"do they fit good?" i asked. he nodded.

"that's cute." i said laughing.

finally, me and peter were safe and sound. brenner was gone, and we were back home.

or so we thought.

the end

thank you all so much for reading this story! i appreciate all of my readers and i hope to be writing more stories soon. love you guys!!!