3

as i followed peter, we came into a room that was sort of dark. there were two circles on the ground.

brenner explained how the rules of the game works. both kids are blindfolded and whoever forces the other to step out of the circle in any way, wins. whoever is the overall winner of the experiment, gets an extra hour of the rainbow room all to themselves.

i looked over nervously at peter, scared about the kids safety. he gave me a soft smile and admired me with his beautiful blue eyes. i looked away and blushed.

002 and 003 was up first. as 003 struggled to use her powers against 002. 002 eventually threw her against the wall and some of her blood got on my clothes.

i jumped and immediately looked over at peter. he looked at me with worry and tilted his head as a signal to walk over to him and stand by him. i did as he signaled. he moved closer to my ear, "you'll be okay sweetheart. we'll get you cleaned up afterwards." he whispered.

he laid his hand on my back and rubbed it gently, comforting me. i hate the saddening sight of kids being hurt. they're so young. tears starting stinging my eyes. i saw peter glancing over at me and he moved me closer to him. i held myself back from crying. dr brenner looked over at peter and peter quickly took his hand off my back. i hope that doesn't get him into trouble.

eleven eventually stepped up to the circle. peter looked over at me in concern whilst he tied the piece of cloth around her eyes. i couldn't look. i soon felt peters presence beside me and relaxed a bit. i looked up and i saw 002 get slammed up against the wall. he struggled to get up. it was a sick sight to see, but he was the piece of shit that caused this big wound on my head.

brenner told me and peter to stay behind to clean up the room. as the last kid left, i cried silently cleaning up not wanting peter to be concerned. although i needed him, i needed his comfort, his touch. i turned to look at peter, salty tears touching my face. "oh love, come here." he said with open arms. i ran into his arms and i just cried. i felt him rubbing my head gently so he doesn't hurt my wound. "why does he do that to those poor children, peter! i don't understand it theyre just kids. they were ripped away from their families!" i said. as i felt him slowly lift my chin up, i felt some sort of relief. he was a light in this dark and scary place.

he rested his forehead on mine. i slowly started to come to my senses and i looked at him. he looked at me with his sapphire blue eyes but behind those eyes i saw sadness, and sympathy. "i don't understand it either. if you decide you want to leave this place, come to me y/n. i'll make sure you get out of here safely." peter said to me, cupping my face. i was confused. why didn't he want the both of us to escape? "peter you're coming too." i told him. he looked away for a moment. he pointed to a chip in his neck. "i can't, y/n.." peter looked back at me.

"it looks like it'd be easy to remove, it's under a thin layer of skin" i told him reassuringly. i wanted him to leave with me so bad. i wasn't leaving without him. if it means surviving with him in this hellhole for the rest of my life so be it.

"let's just go get you cleaned up" he replied. i feel so comfortable in his presence. as he took me to the storage closet, he got me a brand new set of clothes. in the meantime my old pair would be in the washing machine. he grabbed a box of what seemed to be baby wipes and dee cleaned all the blood off my face as i was placed up on a table. the room was cold, i felt like i could see my breath.

i was looking down, zoned out a bit, while peter was gently cleaning my face off.

"look up at me, sweetheart. i need to clean the rest off" he told me.

i looked up at him and he gave me the sweetest smile. "there you are." he said wiping off the final spot.

i took a notice of the amount of cameras in this building. there were none in our separate rooms, thankfully. pretty much everywhere else there were cameras. does that mean..brenner saw us-

no it can't be. if he did he would've said something by now. i'll just assume he never saw anything. i don't want to risk getting peter into any kind of trouble.

"something on your mind?" he said placing a hand on my cheek and caressing it. "no, not really." i said, gently grinning at him. i felt my cheeks getting warm and my face had a light pink blush.

"let's go before brenner asks us why we're taking so long." he said, helping me off the table.

i followed him out of the room and we both attended to the children. i mostly stood by eleven. i took a liking to her.

brenner came in the room with a new girl. "good afternoon children." he said. "good afternoon papa." they all said in unison. this was like boot camp. she looked about 18.

she couldn't keep her eyes off of peter.

omg hi guys. i watched stranger things volume 2 and i nearly threw up from crying bruh
i hope u guys enjoyed ily