13

HIII SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS. my grandma passed recently and i've been taking time off.
BLOOD. MAJOR SMUT.

i felt my whole body shaking as peter walked over towards me, his face and clothes bloody. he curled his finger and put it under my chin.

"y-n, princess. i didn't want you to see me like this...i'll make it up to you." he said. my mouth was slightly open but no words came out. he placed his hand on my cheek.

i calmed down a bit and thought for a moment. he did this for us. he brutally murdered every single person in this facility for us. i didn't see eleven anywhere though. "wh-where's el?" i asked.

"i helped her leave. don't worry about her now, it's just you and me.." he said. i looked him up and down observing the blood on his white clothes. i noticed his print in his pants.

at a time like this? i can't complain though. i bit down gently on my bottom lip. i noticed a smirk from him. he grabbed my hand and took me to his room. he tossed me on his bed and took his clothes off quickly and threw them to the side. he hurriedly took mine off.

"excited, are we?" i said. he threw my clothes to the side looking at me up and down. "shut the fuck up and be a good girl for me." he said forcefully kissing me. i kissed back and felt his tongue at my lips begging for permission to enter. i parted my lips and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. he reached down and gently started rubbing me.

i softly moaned into the kiss. he pulled away and took some of the blood off his face with his other hand and spread it on my stomach. catching me off guard, he slammed inside of me. i yelped due to the pain but it quickly turned into pleasure.

he leaned over and kissed my neck. he started nibbling on my neck and eventually bit down on it, drawing blood a bit. he pulled away from my neck and my blood stained his mouth. he sped up his thrusting pace and he groaned a bit

he muffled our moans by kissing me and returning some of my blood. he pulled out and flipped me over on my stomach and re-entered me.

he grabbed my hair and pulled me up to him while he was pounding into me. "you're doing so fucking good, you feel so good." he praised. his words were enough to turn me on even more. my moans got louder and louder.

"good girl, keep moaning for me. i want to hear you. don't hold back." he said. while one of his hands was pulling my hair, he wrapped his other arm around my waist, holding me up next to him.

"peter, please. faster." i begged.

"beg more. beg for my body more. i know you want it." he said.

"peter please. fuck me harder. i want more of you." i begged and moaned. i heard him chuckle a bit and he smirked. "you're so adorable." he said pounding into me harder and faster.

i felt the pleasure sensation in my stomach grow. "peter i'm gonna finish." i said. "wait for me princess. i'm almost there." he said. he sped his pace up once again. i had a hard time holding back.

"fuck, cum for me princess." he said. i released myself onto him and he pulled out, his secretion dripping on my back. we both were out of breath. he held me close to him.

"how's that for making up for it?" he said. i laughed. "you did a great job, i'd team up with you no matter what." i replied. he smiled and held me tightly.

"i love you, doll." he said. "i love you too peter." i said. i cleaned my back off and he grabbed our clothes off the floor. we both put our clothing back on.

"let's get the hell out of here." i said. he nodded and took my hand. we bolted to the boiler room. he quickly started unscrewing the vents.

"ladies first." he said. i smiled and went in the vent. he followed behind me.

"here, here's the map i drew up of this exact vent. take this exact route and we should end up outside." he handed me his map and i followed the direction it took me in.

right. left. straight. right. left. left. right. straight. i saw a vent leading to the outside. the sun shining through it. "i haven't seen the sun in a long time peter." i said smiling. i unscrewed the vent from the inside and it fell off.

i stepped out and breathed in fresh air. he stepped out behind me and started laughing. "holy shit, it's beautiful out here. i haven't seen the outside world in years." he said. i hugged him tightly.

"thank you for saving me." i said.

"you're welcome princess, now let's go to your house before our asses gets caught and taken back in." he said.

hi guys, i'm so sorry for the long ass break. lol. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. mwah