4

smut

i saw the girl staring at peter. she couldn't keep her fucking eyes off of him. i felt an emotion in me that i've never felt before. jealousy.

she looked tired. her head was freshly shaved. i could tell she was a brunette from what little hair she had left. she had a small figure and green eyes. she looked about 5'3. her hospital gown fell to her knees.

i looked over at peter only to see he was glancing over at me, smirking. it's like he could feel my jealousy from across the room. he eventually looked at the girl and it pissed me off even more. i swear to god if he's teasing me.

"as you can all tell, you have a new sister! she is 012." brenner said. "hello, 012" we all said.

brenner let her roam the rainbow room. she walked over to peter and peter caught me staring at her yet again. he didn't do anything. i saw him give her that same smile he gave me when he saw me.

my heart burned. i already wanted her gone. my eyes were burning as i held my tears back. "something wrong, y/n?" eleven asked me as she looked up at me. "no-no el. everything's okay" i told her giving her a gentle but fake smile. i didn't want to concern her.

i sat by eleven at the plinko board as she tried to make the chip fall into 6. she failed each time she did it. it was clearly frustrating her.

the time hit 9:00. lights out was at 9:30. all of the kids went back to their rooms as me and peter stayed behind to clean up after their messes.

i felt peters presence come up behind me slowly. "hey princess." he said to me. i turned around and saw he held his hands together behind his back. his posture was perfect. he smirked at me. i sighed a bit "hey."

he slowly got closer to me. "peter the cameras." i was nervous i didn't want to get him in trouble. "they won't suspect a thing. i have a question." he whispered to me. god his voice was so angelic.

"yes...?" i said.

"were you...jealous?" peter said.

"what- what are you talking about? jealous of who?" i said, obviously lying. i started fiddling with my fingers.

"i know you're lying. i promise you, i'm yours and you're mine. you're only mine." he assured me. i scoffed and smirked at him.

he finished cleaning up his side of the room as i was bored of cleaning so i was a bit slower than him. "i'm going to my room, doll." he said looking at me. "alright, goodnight peter" i said back. he winked.

what was he up to? (u already know)

i finished cleaning up. my body felt sore from walking around so much and cleaning so i stretched my arms and legs a bit. the cameras weren't blinking red anymore. i suppose it was because they trust me alone.

i turned the lights off in the rainbow room and i walked out. the hallways were dark. i was headed back into my room until i hear a door open and i was dragged into a room with a hand covering my mouth.

it was dark in the room so i tried to observe where i was. it looked like a room similar to mine but neater. "stay quiet, princess." i know that voice from anywhere. it was peter.

"what the hell are you doing? did you drag me into your room?" i whispered.

"of course. i mean there's no cameras in here are there?" he said.

he sounded like he was breathing heavily. like he was doing something before he dragged me in here. i had an idea of what it was (😏)

he turned the lights on and his hair was messy, his sapphire eyes coated with lust. his shirt was halfway unbuttoned and it was untucked from his pants. he had a very obvious bulge through the thin layer of clothes he had on.

seeing him this way made me think of things no one should discuss of in public. in between my legs felt like it was heating up.

his lust spread from his eyes all the way down my body. my face was flushed red. "peter, i-" i stopped myself.

"come on princess, use your words." he said, flustering me even more. he took his hand and grabbed both sides of my face and made me look at him. "make sure you make eye contact with me when speaking to me." he said. his dominance was enough to make me melt in his hands.

"i want you.." i confessed.

"i know you do, princess." he said.

i felt him place his lips on mine. my mouth opened a bit while he was kissing me passionately. he shoved his tongue in my mouth. our tongues were fighting for dominance. he pulled away and laid me onto his bed. "are you ready?" he said. "of course, peter." i said smiling at him. consent is sexy.

he pulled something out from underneath his sheets. it was a small plastic square. it was a condom. he held the condom with his teeth as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

i was staring at him shirtless i noticed he had a wrap around his wrist. i didn't question it. "it's rude to stare you know" he said, smirking. i winked at him. he slowly slid his pants off. next was his undergarments. releasing the uncomfortable erection he had.

he was fucking huge. at least 8 inches. (😏😏😏). i felt my panties growing damp. he unwrapped the condom and placed it on his erection. he slid my pants down as well as my panties.

he crawled on top of me and unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. he slowly slid his fingers down to my desperate cunt. he placed his fingers on my sweet spot and started moving in circular motions. i let out a sweet moan. "god you're so fucking adorable." he said. which turned me on even more.

he slowly placed himself inside of me, giving me time to adjust. the mixture of pain and pleasure overtook me. "i'm gonna start moving, doll." he said. i nodded and he started thrusting inside of me. he groaned as he placed one of his hands on my chest, squeezing it. i let out soft little moans. soon, i was moaning his name.

he picked up speed and his breath hitched as i tightened on him. peter moaning my name was an angelic sound. "pe-peter i'm about to-" i said.

he sped up and put a hand over my mouth. his hand muffled my moans. i felt an amazing sensation as my eyes rolled back into my head, my legs shaking a bit. he groaned as he finished at the same time i did. he pulled and took the condom off of him. he threw it into the trash and covered it up with other things in his trash.

"you did so good, y/n." he said smiling at me. he slid his undergarments on and his pants on. he sleeps without a shirt on i suppose. i found that very attractive. he helped me get dressed. he placed my hair behind my ear and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"don't ever think i want another girl. you're mine." he said. i smiled and nodded. he pulled me in close and gave me a long hug. the time was 9:25. "i better get going, peter. i don't want to get you in trouble" i told him. he quickly gave me another sweet kiss. i smiled. "be careful on your way back." he told me. "i will." i said smiling. i walked out of his room, heading back to mine.

i saw a familiar face walking towards me. "what are you doing up y/n? and why did you just come out of peters room?" it was brenner. oh god. did he hear us? "just talking to him about how i can do better at helping the kids is all." i told him. "...alright." he said.

i walked back into my room. i laid down on my bed hoping brenner doesn't know. i curled up in my bed and slowly fell asleep.

hey y'all i hope y'all enjoyed that 😏
i don't usually write smut but i'll try to do it more often since this fanfic is literally about peter lol. my forever celeb crush 😩