5

tw: violence and torture

i woke up suddenly to knocking on my door. "yes?" i said.

"get up and get ready. it's brenner. we need to have a quick chat." he said.

a pit in my stomach grew bigger and bigger as i got ready. i felt like i was about to throw up from the anxiety i had. i finished getting ready and i opened my door. brenner was patiently waiting by the door.

"oh good! you're here." he said smiling. he was smiling? i'm getting mixed signals here. he took me down the long hallway. we entered a room i've never seen before. it had only one tiny window. there was a chair in the middle with straps in the arms and legs. he knew. "what is this for?" i asked. he closed the door.

"whatever you have with peter, is unacceptable. i do not tolerate that kind of behavior in MY facility. do you understand?" brenner said. i've never seen him so angry before.

i didn't want to be punished. i needed to find peter and warn him if they haven't already gotten to him. i opened the door quickly and ran out of the room. i heard yelling behind me

"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!" the guards yelled.

i went pale in the face as i ran to peters room. i opened the door and i saw him curled up in a ball. he looked in rough shape. they've already gotten to him. "peter oh god" i said. he looked up at me painfully and gave me a slight smile. like he was happy to see me. the guards came up behind me and grabbed my arms. the smile on his face immediately dropped. he reached out his arm for me.

the guards hurriedly dragged me out of his room. they slammed his door shut. "no please! i need to know if he is okay!" i shouted. "shut the hell up and cooperate!" one of the guards said. i was sobbing as they entered me back into the room. they strapped me tightly to the chair. "i was going to go light on your punishment. but now that you've misbehaved yet again. i'm not going easy on you." brenner said. i was a sobbing, panicking mess. "thi-this is all some sort of misunderstanding!" i said. brenner strapped a collar on my neck and the guards held an electricity rod.

"you'll be fine." he said patting my head. i was disgusted from his touch. brenner held a remote in his hand that activated my collar. he slowly increased the voltage. the higher the voltage, the louder my screams got. i felt the electricity running through my body. exploring every inch. i was in so much pain. i can't believe they did this to peter.

brenner stopped the collar. my head hung low as i was too weak to look up. my hair was dangling in my face and brenner forced my head up to look at him. i yelped in pain. i spit in his face. he snarled his nose and wiped it off my face. he unstrapped me out of the chair.

he nodded at the guards and i heard the sound of one of the rods turning on. i was too weak and tired to run. one of the guards threw me out of the chair. he stood over me. he bent down and said to me "you're nothing but a whore." he slapped me in the face and kicked me in the side. he slapped me with so much force, blood started pouring out of my nose.

i felt a rod being shoved into my sides. i yelped in pain. i glanced up at the window only to see a familiar face. from what i saw, his head was peeking up halfway. i saw tears streaming down his face. i felt sick to my stomach. i curled up into a ball and the same guard that slapped me, kicked me and rolled me over on my back. he punched me in the face. "i hope you learned your lesson, slut."

"take her to her room. let her rest up before the kids see her this morning. she'll be fine enough to help today." brenner said. what the fuck did he mean "fine enough to help?" fucking moron. out of my peripheral, i saw peter sneak past the window and go back to his room. it's nice to know he's up and walking safely.

the guards dragged me by my arms back to my room. we reached my room and the guards laid me on my bed and sloppily cleaned the blood off my face. they left. i curled up in a ball on my bed and started sobbing. this is all my fault.

as time passed, my eyes were sore from crying. i could eventually stand up. i stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. i was in rough shape. there was a sore, red line, that circled across my neck. i gently placed my hand on it. i reached for my hairbrush. my whole body was aching. i slowly brushed my hair to make myself look decent.

i heard slow knocks at my door. "come in." i said. the door slowly opened and it was peter. i turned around. his eyes were red as well as mine. we were both crying. "pe-peter i'm so so sorry i-i-" i said choking on my words trying not to break down in front of him. he cut me off. "darling, it's okay. i heard what they said to you and none of it is true i promise. you're not a whore, you're not a slut. you're mine. okay?" he reassured me, pulling me into a gentle hug. his hand on my back rubbing it and his other hand on my head. his thumb gently rubbing my head. i started sobbing in his chest. he rested his head on mine. "it's okay y/n. it's okay." he said in a gentle tone.

he backed up from the hug and placed a small gentle peck on my lips. "it's almost time for the kids to come out y/n." he said. "i-i know." i replied.

"do you need help walking to the rainbow room?" he asked. "i should be fine, thank you though." i told him giving him a weak smile. he started to walk out of my room.

"wait." i said.

i pulled him back in and i gave him a deep kiss. i pulled away.

"i love you"

he stared at me with his sapphire blue eyes and i saw the corners of his mouth turn up.

"i love you too, y/n."

hi giggles. kind of a wonky chapter BUT i hope u guys enjoyed. mwah