7

this song reminds me of peter and y/n's relationship ^
smut

while in the rainbow room, peter would occasionally look over at me. i noticed him looking at me up and down. the last time we got caught, it was brenners time to roam the hallways. i could wait until he's for sure not roaming the halls anymore.

eleven waved at me and signaled me to come talk to her. i smiled and walked over to her.

"why does peter keep staring at you?" she asked. i froze up. "uhm. good question. i'll ask him later." i said patting her back. she nodded and continued playing with blocks.

dr brenner came in and dismissed the kids. he looked over at me and peter and gave us a quick smile. ( he caved in and ships it im sorry i had to, it was funny). brenner walked out and peter did our daily cleanup of the rainbow room.

i finished first, i walked to the door and turned around to look at peter. he was already looking. i smiled and waved. he winked and smiled. he's so beyond perfect.

i walked to my room, alone. the time was 9:20. brenner roams the halls at 9:30. i changed into shorts and a t-shirt. i laid down on my bed waiting for brenner to stop roaming the halls. as time passed i got more tired.

time skip an hour

i was doing my best to stay awake. i was on the brink of falling asleep until i heard frantic knocking on my door. the door opened and peter stepped in and quickly shut the door.

"you didn't think i'd just let you tease me like that and let you get away with it did you?"

i bit my lip. i shook my head no. i could sense his neediness but his sexual frustration was more dominant.

"now be a good girl for me and stay still." he said. he took the blanket off of me and checked me out. "fuck, you look so good in anything you wear. you're absolutely perfect." he said.

he crawled on top of me and placed his lips on mine. his kisses were sloppy and passionate. he started kissing down my neck onto my sweet spots. i let out soft little moans. he pulled away and gently lifted me up to take my shirt off. i smirked at the thought of him wanting me so badly. him needing my body at this very instance.

i needed him as much as he needed me. i needed his touch, his love. he drives me crazy in a good type of way. he unclipped my bra and slowly kissed them and left hickeys on them. i moaned quietly.

he slowly kissed down my stomach and above my waistband, teasing me.

"fuck" i said, breathing heavily. "use your words princess. what is it that you need?" he said looking up at me.

"you, i need you. now." i said. he smirked. he slowly took my pants and panties off. he slowly kissed my sweet spot and i ran my fingers through his hair gently pulling on it. i felt him groan and it sent vibrations throughout my whole body. i tightened my grip on his hair and he lifted his head up. my moans indicated how close i was, but he stopped.

"you don't like that now do you?" he said. i shook my head.

he hurriedly took off his pants and his let out his painful erection. he slowly started stroking himself and winked at me. he let out soft little groans and it drove me wild. he got back on top of me and only slid in the tip. i let out a whine and he bit his lip. "fuck you" i said smirking at him. "oh yeah?" he said, not giving me time to adjust, he quickly slid inside of me. i quickly put my hand over my mouth and closed my eyes. he was going at a fast pace. the pain quickly turned into pleasure. throughout my whole body felt tingly.

he placed his hand around my neck and threw his head back in pleasure. "fuck you feel so good, you're doing great princess." he said. his praise was enough to make me go crazy. he grabbed my hand and held it as he fucked me endlessly. again, my moans indicated how close i was. he stopped and looked at me. "you're not gonna tease me again are you?"

"no. no i won't. i promise." i said pleading. he looked at me and he couldn't stop smirking. "start begging now or i'm not gonna let you finish." he said.

"fuck. peter, please. all i need is you. i promise i won't tease you again just hurry up." i said begging. he looked satisfied enough to slam back inside of me. the lust inside his body made me whine. his hand was still placed in mine and his grip got tighter the longer he was inside of me. his moans got louder. "y-y/n, im close" he said. "me-me too" i said in agreement.

he started going faster and he pulled out. i felt a spark of electricity through my body as i reached orgasm. my back arched and i felt a cold liquid on my stomach.

"holy shit, peter." i said. he laughed and placed a kiss on my forehead. "i'll clean you up, doll." he said, grabbing a paper towel and wiping my stomach off. he helped me get dressed and he got dressed shortly after me. i noticed he still had his wrist wrapped up. i was about to ask him about it until he pulled me in a tight hug. "y/n, i love you. and i'm not saying that only because you let me fuck you." he said laughing. "i'm saying it because you're the light in this dark facility." he said. i smiled and looked up at him. "i love you too peter." i gave him a quick peck.

he pulled away from the hug and cupped my face with the wrapped up wrist. "why is your wrist wrapped, peter? did something happen?" i asked. he froze up. he stopped smiling and he looked down. "did i say something wrong, i-im sorry peter i didn't mean to sound rude." i said. there was a slight pit in my stomach, i didn't ever want to make peter upset as that was not my intention. he looked back up at me and gave me a soft smile. i was relieved. "i'll tell you soon princess." he said. "i should get going." he said. he placed a soft but passionate kiss on my lips and left.

i laid down in my bed and placed the covers over me. i softly smiled and went to sleep.

hii. this was definitely a shitty chapter. i hope you enjoyed this shitty excuse of a chapter lol