6

slight smut

after peter had walked out of my room, i looked back at myself in the mirror. i mentally prepared myself to see the children. to see their reactions with this sore red line across my neck.

i can already hear them in my head. laughing.

"look she got in trouble with papa"

i was dreading hearing their annoying little voices, shaming me and peter for getting in trouble.

i walked out of the room, slowly walking down the long hallway to the rainbow room. i reached the door, took a deep breath and opened the door. i slowly walked in. all eyes were on me, even elevens. i looked over at her and gave her a warm smile. since she was the only child in this facility that i liked.

i noticed peter wasn't in here yet. what could he be doing? hopefully brenner asked him to help with something. maybe to help with the lesson for today.

i walked over to eleven and sat down beside her. she was still messing with that plinko board. she smiled at me. she took a quick glance down at my neck and pointed. "papa" she said. i felt embarrassed. "i'll be okay, don't worry about me" i said. i patted her back.

she nodded and continued with the plinko board. she looked like she was having a bit of fun. i smiled at her joy when she finally got it into the number she wanted to. the number was 1.

that had me thinking. where was 001? why aren't they in this facility? hopefully they just escaped like 008 did. i heard the door open and i quickly got up as eleven lined up with the rest of the children

it was peter and brenner. peter wasn't hurt. so maybe he was helping with setting up the lesson. i glanced at him and he was looking at me. knowing he was looking at me and only me made me blush.

i looked for 012. of course, she was staring at peter. i looked back at him and he winked at me.

"good morning children!" brenner said. "good morning papa." they all said. "we will start with a simple lesson this morning." brenner said taking quick glances at all the children. "011, will you please get the door for me please?"

"yes papa." she said. she opened the door for him and we all started walking to the test room. peter waited for me and we walked together to the room.

"are you still jealous of her?" peter asked, smirking at me. i rolled my eyes. "whatever ballard." i said. i thought about 001 again. "hey peter, what happened to 001?" i asked.

he looked at me quickly. "let's save that story for later, please." he said. did i say something wrong? he seemed pretty upset i asked about 001. "sorry i asked." i said looking down slightly.

"it's okay, sweetheart." he said placing a hand on my back. i looked up at him and smiled.

we reached the testing room and all of the children lined up on the wall. there was a bunch of light bulbs set up in a circle with a chair set up in front of the fixture.

"okay children, today you will test your limits, find out where you're weak and strong. this lesson is very mental. it's about control. you will try to light up the light bulbs. first up is 002." brenner said.

002 sat in the chair. i looked over at peter and he had a dissatisfied look on his face. he seemed to take a disliking to 002. i don't blame him i hate that bitch too.

002 was focused. he closed his eyes and the light bulbs all started flickering at once. his nose had started bleeding. "that's enough 002." brenner said. "good job." everyone had started clapping.

after 002 went 003
then 004, then 005..

011 went up next. she looked at me and peter nervously. then brenner. "it's okay eleven, focus. you got this" brenner said.

she closed her eyes and the bulb lit up very faintly.

"i don't know why he wastes so much time on her." 002 said. i saw peter slowly approach him from behind. "hey. quiet." peter said with an angry look on his face. 002 rolled his eyes.

011's nose was bleeding. she looked over at me unsatisfied. "you did great" i mouthed. i gave her a thumbs up. she slightly smiled.

then went 012. she sat down in the chair. the look on her face pissed me off. i saw peter out my peripheral stand by me. "remember, i'm yours only." he whispered in my ear. i blushed.

012 started focusing on the bulbs. they all lit up at once, not even flickering once. everyone started clapping. peter didn't clap for her.

"good job children. you're all done for the day." brenner said, dismissing us back into the rainbow room. while the children were in the rainbow room, me and peter checked the children's room for anything that they might have that's suspicious.

(time skip i don't feel like writing abt y/n searching thru every single room LMFAO)

me and peter ended up looking in the same room. it was awkwardly quiet. i was bent over looking in a cabinet in the room. i heard peter clear his throat. i got up and looked at him. he bit his lip. "were you staring at my-" he cut me off by placing his finger over my lips. i felt my face get hot quickly. he slid me where he knew there was a blind spot so that the cameras in the hallway couldn't see us.

he started kissing me. he acted as if this was the first time he's ever kissed me. he was kissing me like he was hungry for lust. he placed his hands on my ass and grabbed it and i slightly moaned into the kiss.

i opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to enter. i felt his want for lust, his want for me. his want for my love. he pulled away from the kiss. "fuck" he groaned. "i'm so pissed we can't do more right now." he said. "don't worry, i'll find us a way." i said winking at him.

i glanced at his bulge and he whimpered. "y/nnnnn" he whined. "oops" i said smirking.

i walked out of the room first so it wasn't suspicious. i walked back into the rainbow room and peter came in shortly after me. i noticed he was flustered and teased. i smiled at the thought of it. i went to go sit by eleven again and i felt his glare on my back.

i love teasing him.

hi LMFAO this story probably sucks ngl but it's my first fanfic. i'm thinking about writing another book about y/n being similar to jamie. yknow being a musician and actor. and they meet eachother blah blah blah. anyways bye yall mwah